• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Fullbody Avian (£40+)

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
(I have never really commissioned someone before so the price range is arbitrary more than anything else. Since I want a background on the piece it's likely going to be quite a bit higher, but eh)

If anyone likes drawing birds in a semi realistic style, I'd like to commission a drawing of my character Milestone (link to the reference sheet below). Some further details might be clarified over notes.

www.furaffinity.net: Milestone refsheet by juniperrr

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist
I've mostly drawn owls, but falcons won't be a problem.
Some examples:
1591653889.nikemaguaraguazu_shamans_under_the_same_moonlight.png
1591987365.nikemaguaraguazu_nike_pride_2020.png
1589911831.nikemaguaraguazu_nike_ref_sheet_2.png
1578239241.nikemaguaraguazu_aegolitonisa.png

These are my prices: Commission Info for Nike_M_Aguaraguazu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Let me know if you are interested!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Mespeth

Hi! I’m a freelance illustrator and I would love to work with you on this project! I have drawn some birds before, and my style is semirealistic, so I think we could do something really cool for this project!

My rates for fullbodies are 40€ for flats and 90€ for full render, so the first option would stay in your budget perfectly! Background would be extra, but that’s something we can discuss later if you are interested in working with me.

For more prices, TOS, queue and examples please visit my website at www.mespeth.com and for a full range of my examples you may check my FA gallery at Artwork Gallery for Mespeth -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Send me a note or an email at laurarammar@gmail.com if you would like to work with me!

Some quick examples of my art:

1592515527.mespeth_6239dd59-4637-4cd2-b4b7-20c4884f27ff_jpeg.jpg

1587727454.mespeth_821d2ae9-b3e6-4a7b-a0dd-d084093ba9f0.jpg

Thanks for your consideration!