• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($35+) Fully Shaded Headshot Icons! [OPEN]

Kouji

:3c
★Icon Commissions★

☆ Prices ☆
Single Character - $35
Couples/Pairs - $60

Examples:
thalia.png
Sabrina.png

☆ Will Draw ☆
- Light Gore
- Any Species, including Human
- Headshots only, BUT
- Will draw props and/or hands
- NSFW/Kinky
- Ask if you aren't sure!
☆ Will Not Draw ☆
- Anything below the neck/shoulders
(besides props/hands)
- Anything Nonconsensual
- Pedophilia
- Excessive Gore
- Ask if you aren't sure!

☆ TOS ☆
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason. If the commissioner has already paid, a refund will be issued.
- Commissions may not be "First Come, First Serve" if I do not believe that I will be able to produce a quality piece for your character.
- All details of the commission (pose/references/specifics) will be discussed prior to payment over Forum DMs or FA Notes.
- Commissions will not be started until payment is received in full.
- Payment is sent through Paypal by invoice.
- Commissioner will receive a sketch depicting the layout of the final piece, at which point they may offer suggestions. Changes/fixes will not be accepted after the sketch phase.
- If the commissioner requires a refund after the work has already been started, I reserve the right to reuse the pose/starting framework for a future client.
- I reserve the right to showcase any artwork generate, unless discussed otherwise.
- Commissioner must credit me as the artist, a username will be provided depending upon the service for which you are using the art.

☆ Slots ☆
1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!
4. Open!
5. Open!
6. Open!

Last edited: