• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fun, repetitive sentence, thread!

If a toucan can can-can, can two toucan can-can, too?

• Total voters

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
Make a fun sentence repeating the same sounds and/or words in reply to the person above you. I will start the discussion with a question:

If a toucan can can-can, can two toucan can-can, too?

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
Police pillows police pillow police!

Why would weird wicked kiwis do cute wishes to wet water one week?

For four to forward FORE on hole four forever.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Several such sentences, by the master, Gertrude Stein:

"As I was saying every one I am ever knowing slowly comes to be a whole one to me. Each one slowly comes to be a whole one to me. Some come to have for me complete meaning quicker then others of them. Mostly all of them come pretty slowly to be a whole one to me. This is now a little description of some who have come to be inside me as a whole one to me, some very slowly, some quicker to me. Always I am hearing, feeling, seeing all repeating in them, always I have as a bottom loving repeating being.

Everybody is a real one to me, everybody is like some one else too to me. This is always there in me this and loving repeating being, always, in me.

Everybody is a real one to me, everybody is like some one else too to me. Every one always is repeating the whole of them. Each one slowly comes to be a whole one to me. Each one slowly comes to be a whole one in me.

Some one coming to be a whole one in me is now what I am describing. Every one is like some one else too to me, that will have more meaning later when I am talking of the kinds there are of men and women. Always every one is repeating the whole of them, that is always there to bring to me completed understanding. That is always there in every one to some one. That is always there in every one to be a complete history always coming out of them.

To begin then again with a few of them who slowly come to be each one of them a whole one to me.

Each one slowly comes to be a whole one to me. Each one slowly comes to be a whole one in me. Every one always is repeating. As I was saying sometimes it is very irritating hearing, feeling, seeing repeating in some one, in every one. More and more then when such a one is a whole one to me, more and more then as loving repeating is all my being, more and more then I am happy in my loving repeating being. Now then."

-From The Making of Americans, 1925

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
One of the most famous ones out there, and it is grammatically correct.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
i can't translate it but

koko ga kake kou kako kai kae ka.

translation:
is it here where it's written that the student returned the shopping?