• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fun to be "weird"

zandelux

Goldmember
It's not that weird, but it seemed to me that this is a funny feature of my body.
I never have a hangover. In general, never in my life, all my peers suffer after parties, they cannot get up in the morning, they feel so bad. And I don't feel any difference at all with any other morning. I suppose that this is due to the fact that in my body alcohol is processed very quickly, intoxication occurs instantly, but sobriety also comes very quickly.
Silver never turns black on my body. Some of my friends periodically clean their jewelry as it turns black. I somehow colored the silver ring with a chemical reagent to make it completely black. After a week of contact with my skin, the ring began to shine.
I think you might be a superhero.

aomagrat

Ever since I learned to read, I've loved reading the yellow pages. I can remember sitting at the table in the early 1960's eating breakfast and reading the yellow pages. Why? I don't know. I just found them fascinating. It's a pleasure I've not indulged in in a long long time. The coming of the internet signaled the end of the printed yellow pages.

Not the weirdest thing ever, but I once had to change travel plans because I was carrying too much tea to enter Andorra... For some reason nobody was surprised by my near miss at becoming an international tea smuggler, and is there a more European problem to have? Apparently this is pretty normal for me, so perhaps I am rather weird.

zandelux

Goldmember
Not the weirdest thing ever, but I once had to change travel plans because I was carrying too much tea to enter Andorra... For some reason nobody was surprised by my near miss at becoming an international tea smuggler, and is there a more European problem to have? Apparently this is pretty normal for me, so perhaps I am rather weird.
That's a strange one. I usually don't travel with tea, except to bring some back to the US when I visit Japan, and the US has no restrictions on importing tea (for citizens, anyway).

I guess the limit is 200g, or 80 "exact grams", whatever that means.

Lira Miraeta

Oh, I really love pu-erh tea, oolong tea, green tea, sencha and others. It would be very disappointing for me to be in a country that does not have my favorite tea.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

This is so awful, I am very sorry that you have to endure the pain, I express empathy.
No no, you see they just use something different. It doesn't knock me unconscious but it kills the pain.

It is kinda disturbing to be awake during surgery though.

That's a strange one. I usually don't travel with tea, except to bring some back to the US when I visit Japan, and the US has no restrictions on importing tea (for citizens, anyway).

I think the 'exact grams' is just tea, not allowing for the bags. You would get a lot more tea in 200g of loose leaf than 200g of teabags

I can go right across Europe with no restrictions, but Andorra is not in the European union and as such has different restrictions. The end result is I just routed to avoid Andorra, which isn't difficult. It's a shame because it's would have been cool to visit while passing.