• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Funding my fursuit :)

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Are you for real on this? Why not just open commissions? Or you know. Work for money. This seems rather desperate.

The only time I ever asked for donations was when I was homeless, living out of my truck, and working full time to get by. I then made a public promise not to blow money on commissions so I wouldnt pull a LupineAssasain.

Who are you anyways? Do you have an FA? Examples of music and art you made?

Crowdfunding a fursuit. Now I've seen everything. I know there was that one time a potato salad got crowd funded, but that was funny. This reeks of "gimme gimme--I dont work for money but I want things money buys".

-edit-
And you are apparently directing anime, (THREE no less), but cant afford a suit. What animation company? How will they be distributed? What are their names? What are your past credentials?

Last edited:
You'd be received better if you said this was "Hey, I'm open for commissions art/music- I am raising money to purchase my fursuit- check out my site/ my artwork!"

Zop

hai guiz wuts goin on in hur
Are you for real on this? Why not just open commissions? Or you know. Work for money. This seems rather desperate.

The only time I ever asked for donations was when I was homeless, living out of my truck, and working full time to get by. I then made a public promise not to blow money on commissions so I wouldnt pull a LupineAssasain.

Who are you anyways? Do you have an FA? Examples of music and art you made?

Crowdfunding a fursuit. Now I've seen everything. I know there was that one time a potato salad got crowd funded, but that was funny. This reeks of "gimme gimme--I dont work for money but I want things money buys".

-edit-
And you are apparently directing anime, (THREE no less), but cant afford a suit. What animation company? How will they be distributed? What are their names? What are your past credentials?

But.... but.... you could be in a custom them song!