• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Funniest Moments of Your Life

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
I was at an international youth thing over the summer, it was my third year there. One of the leaders called Mikey (who is a complete legend) was being used as a marker for when the others had to turn during the races in the mini-Highland Games. He was wearing a big Scottish hat and standing on a tyre. There were about 60 kids aged 15-18 playing when all of a sudden the leader giving instructions shouts "THE FIRST TEAM TO GET MIKEY'S HAT BACK TO ME WINS!" Mikey had NO idea that it was going to happen and was suddenly faced by 30 huge Germans and 30 teens of various other nationalities closing in on him rather fast. Queue a chase around the whole field and Mikey ending up underneath everyone. Quality.

Not the funniest moment, but I can't think of any others at the moment.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I had just gotten to school and was putting my coat in my locker. A friend of mine came up behind me an made a small, but sharp noise. For some demented reason, it was enough to make me turn around and shout "FUCK!!" at the top of my lungs. Then I noticed a teacher was right outside the door, but he was just doing his best to look away. I think my giant yell scared him a little, which would explain the lack of punishment from it. :D

Another one is when my friend's ex was seeming to stalk her. She'd been telling me about how he just pops out in random places going "Hellooo!" really flamboyantly and then walking away. There was even a case where he walked from the cafeteria all the way into the concourse just to say "Hellooo!". So, I found the way he said it hilarious, but tried to be empathetic to my friend. But then later that morning, I was talking to others and turned around JUST in time to see my friend's ex come up behind her and go "Hellooo!!" in the flamboyant tone described. I INSTANTLY collapsed with laughter and couldn't stop for about two hours, which was awkward in my lessons, but still... I just couldn't stop. XDDDD

Needless to say, the gang found out what made me laugh so much and started doing the same thing to me, which wouldn't have the same effect, but still got me laughing. It was just SO funny at the time though. You'd have to hear it to find it funny. Just thinking about that moment makes me chuckle.. XD

Oh, and when we were driving through Scotland with my family who were visiting from the states, they asked my the sheep had coloured asses, and we explained that the farmers put colourings on the male sheep's crotch and that that's how they know which ones have been screwed. Then they noticed that some of the lambs had coloured heads and asked the reason behind that, to which mom said in a high voice: "You're not my mommy!". The car had to be stopped just so the driver's laughter didn't kill us all.

Last edited:

Teco

Informal Formalist
If you think your soccer experience was funny, wait till you have your friend's Indian dad drive up ONTO the soccer field while you're playing with your friends, get out and say in that indian accent, "I've got pizza!" True story.

I just had something great happen to me, so im at work right, and its not busy so I'm being let out early, so I call my friend up to see when he want to pick me up and im assaulted by laughter along with unfamiliar voices in the background and he says, "Dude, I have the funniest story." *pause* "Ppfft... im sitting on the couch with a chick.... AND A MEXICAN." *eratic laughter*
I died laughing in the Crew room... he had to hear it yourself. It was great. Im gonna be leaving here soon to get the full story!

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
The Funniest Part in my life is when I heard about my dad pooping in a dune.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
The Funniest Part in my life is when I heard about my dad pooping in a dune.
That reminds me... last week while I was camping we had an idea to take the box our pizza had occupied to a party and get everybody to take a dump in it, then set it on fire and leave it on my friend's dad's doorstep (he hates his dad). Eventually I decided I'd start off and took a dump in the box. It was dark, so I had to get a light to see it. And when I did see it.. I died of laughter. Why did I die of laughter? It was just a turd, right? No. It wasn't JUST a turd. It was standing up on its own!! A big long pointy turd.. just standing up by itself in a pizza box. One of the funniest images I've ever seen.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Well one of the funniest moments in my life was macing my best friend in the face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bpgQodIgmA

being drunk made it 10 times more funny. another was watching my brother fall 12ft and land on solid concrete, he bounced twice and shattered his face. That was funny cause my brothers an asshole and he deserved it.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Another hilarious moment in my life is when I got drunk for the first time. I ended up drinking too much and puking while crying for no reason. Before that happened was funny though. The next morning my friend's high E string on his guitar had completely vanished and we were all "WTF! XD". Looking back on it now, even the puking/crying was funny.

Teco

Informal Formalist
Ever have to share a bed with another guy whilst he talks sexual innuendos to you all night. Its funny as hell. ... that.. that ones not true. *mashes delete button*

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Ok, my sister is an absolute dumbfuck.

One time, at dinner, a topic that came up was that her new hair extensions were getting split ends, but that isn't the joke... She asked 'Umm... If I cut these, will they grow back?' The whole dinner just stopped.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
My mum and I were saying to my brother about the Aryans...
His reply:
"But I'm a Pisces"

Queue histerical laughter on the part of myself and my mum.

Teco

Informal Formalist
Oh oh.. nothing against blonds.. but. Ok. Dad's girlfriend's daughter... dumb blond.. dumbdumbdumb blond. We go to brunch right, and they got the little grill where you tell them what you want; pancakes, omelet, ect.. she goes up, looks, comes back and asks up. "You think I can get my omlete without egg?"

Madness

Surfing my way to victory!
One time when i was walking home from College a random Chav came cycling past yelling "Wanker" at me. I was about to yell something back but before i did the idiot cycled head first into a Lamp Post. He collapsed in a heap on the Pavement and i just shrugged and walked over him.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
One time when i was walking home from College a random Chav came cycling past yelling "Wanker" at me. I was about to yell something back but before i did the idiot cycled head first into a Lamp Post. He collapsed in a heap on the Pavement and i just shrugged and walked over him.
Should've kicked him as you passed.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Kicked a smack talkin Arab down a flight of stairs.

Syz

It's showtime!
Freshmen year of highschool, watching our giant goth friend tackle our other friend who was dressed in a gorilla suit, after chasing him all around the field in the middle of campus.

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
being at about 4'6"... and in middle school... yet being able to take down a high school football player on my own on the field...

Jonnaius

I was on holiday in ireland, driving in the middle of nowhere (on the ring of kerry, for those who have a clue as to what that is.) and my brother had his iPod attached to the car radio. Without anyone noticing, he turned the volume up real loud, and played...

Johnny Cash. The ring of fire.

The next 5 mins were spent singing at the top of our voices and doing trombone actions for the song. Not only the funniest, but probably the most cherished memory of my life.

And yes, it is crap. That just sums up the rest of my life.

Well, its either that or having a 16 year old girl from london and a 17 year old belgiam boy fighting over me... That was hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Really got me confused...