• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

funniest thing uve ever seen?

L

LizardKing

A pile of dead babies with a midget clown dancing on top.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
The funniest thing I've ever seen is pretty f**ked up but made me laugh. A deaf guy was running to catch a bus and the train was leaving, he didn't look and was clipped by the train. I couldn't help but laugh as I call for help.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Got one that was both funny and stupid. Driving to the mall one time I was waiting at a red light on a three-way intersection, waiting to go straight. In front of me there's a city bus parked and picking up people. The bus is right after the turn and ah... buses are big... you know; pretty obviously "there".

Well, a guy in an old minivan is on the intersecting street which has the green light. He turns right and guns it... right into the back of the bus. At first, everyone was just staring in awe like "Are you that fraking stupid!??" then everyone started laughing 'cause the guy was okay and just pounding his wheel in realization of how stupid what he just did was. :p Just to hear it was hilarious though. "BrrrRRROOOOOOOM! POW!! *silence*" hehe

Jack

my Friend ray accidentally driving my dirt bike off a cliff into a creek (he lost control.)

or my Friend Austin riding a mini 4 wheeler, falling off and his foot getting caught in the wussy bar. then getting drug all the way across the hay Field by the thing!

StormSong

When we took a lemon onto a crowded bus, put a wig and some sunglasses on it, and put it in a seat, refusing to let anyone sit there and insisting that because the lemon had no legs, they should be more sympathetic and stand.

That was fun.

Also, poledancing on the bus. And also, when a woman fell off the fold up chairs on the bus, then pretended to be sitting on the chair even though it had folded up. We have fun on the bus. I'm gonna miss those lazy college bus trips.

Also, the video we made about sperm makes me laugh every time I see it, and so do most of the random goings on in my head.

King Gourd

3. Some guy on the highway in a mustang convertible with a blow up doll strapped in the pasengers seat.

2. A car backing up towards my friends car, he couldnt think fast enough to use the horn so he just began to scream this continuous tone, the car stopped and the guy looked pretty surprised.

this last one is kind of gross, but it was amazing!

1.This kid pulled his pants down in the middle of a Stop and Shop andtook the sloppiest shit inside one of those buggy things attached to the front of shopping carts, you know the place where you put a couple toddlers. Then he ran off. I almost pased out from laughing.

xiath

Rocket to your face.
When we took a lemon onto a crowded bus, put a wig and some sunglasses on it, and put it in a seat, refusing to let anyone sit there and insisting that because the lemon had no legs, they should be more sympathetic and stand.

That was fun.

rofl!

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
My own face.