• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Affinity and Ads

erroshadowpaw

Banned
Banned
Hm, well that was a fun read.
I'm not too sure what some people have such an issue with ads for. They really don't get in the way all that much, minding their own business over on the sidebar. Click if your interested, you know? I may end up with one of my banners there soon, if things work out properly ^_^

Soupa

I like the whole ads idea, and i'm a little interested in it. I run a small furr fandom forum of my own, and so i'm wondering about the advertisement, does it cost anything.

And you won't have to worry about creating a banner or nothing, because i'm very proficient with photoshop.

sorinkat

Soupa said:
I like the whole ads idea, and i'm a little interested in it. I run a small furr fandom forum of my own, and so i'm wondering about the advertisement, does it cost anything.

And you won't have to worry about creating a banner or nothing, because i'm very proficient with photoshop.

Yes it will cost, as can be seen from the previous posts talking about how it will pay some of the server costs. However we still have yet to see how much and that sort of details, Pleaseeee! I want to give you guys monies, please tell me how much monies I need to give for an add;)

Soupa

sorinkat said:
Yes it will cost, as can be seen from the previous posts talking about how it will pay some of the server costs. However we still have yet to see how much and that sort of details, Pleaseeee! I want to give you guys monies, please tell me how much monies I need to give for an add;)

I would love to too. In preparation for it i'm gonna make an ad banner.

Edit: A couple hours later it's finished, I found a minor glitch in it, but here it is.

FFAbannerad2.gif

Come to think of it later tonight i'll go back in and fix the problem, and then mabey add more to it.
Here's a Newer version in which I will be adding more too.
FFAbannerad3.gif

AnonIhmus

tannim said:
I wouldn't mind a page with non-relevant ads that is volountarily opened (ads from it would only be on THAT page) that bored furs could go to and click on to suport more. (Clip'd)

*2 cents* Hey! I like this idea!! It's not intrusive and offers a way for FA to maybe cash-in on non-site-relevant ad monies!

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
ArrowTibbs said:
Any word on costs for this yet?
*nods* I have a full cost sheet available. If you're interested e-mail me at dragoneer@thedragoneer.com.

Blueshift

Email sent!

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
www.collarfactory.com was added to the ad rotation. I'd just like to point out that THIS is exactly what I meant by keeping ads relevant to the site. Collars are indeed a furry thing if there ever was one, and to be frankly honest, whether this site is a sponsor of FA or not... their site kicks ass.

Customizable colors down to every possible last configuration choice possible? Awesome. =D

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
At least the ads are not intrusive unlike other websites :)

Goldfur

The original chakitty!
Preyfar said:
ArrowTibbs said:
Any word on costs for this yet?
*nods* I have a full cost sheet available. If you're interested e-mail me at dragoneer@thedragoneer.com.

You really need a link on the website for this detail. It took a lot of time and effort to find it here.