• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fur Den (aka a random chat All welcome)

Vinny (Tpr)

The rainbow rat o3o
Greeting's peeps this is the furries den, all are welcome, even those shy furries.

this is a thread to help build connections with other fur's and just have some random fun

there will be no set topic but there is a few thing's i ask of anyone who post here

1) if you have a issue with someone this is not the place to have that talk that what your Pm's are for
2) try and be courteous to the other member's even if it just a hi (insert blank) thats fine
3) keep it Clean!!

and with that being said Enjoy and lets have some fun

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
I love random chatting threads! X3

I guess I will randomly talk about what I did this weekend. We went to see my niece complete in a robotics competition. They won and get to compete in state now.
This was healed at my old high school. It made me sad because I didn't have something like that when I was there. I would have loved to have been a part of that.

Vinny (Tpr)

The rainbow rat o3o
I love random chatting threads! X3

I guess I will randomly talk about what I did this weekend. We went to see my niece complete in a robotics competition. They won and get to compete in state now.
This was healed at my old high school. It made me sad because I didn't have something like that when I was there. I would have loved to have been a part of that.

awesome so robot fighting at an epic hobby o3o

Sleepyly

Talking abou what i did this weekend i just nought a dildo from the internet, so excited.
Sorry if that topic is too kinky.

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
It wasn't really fighting, more the two teams had to go though obstetrical and shoot balls into a tower to earn points. Most of the teams were focusing on making as much points as they could, but near the end they started to get more defensive were one would go to the other side and get in the way of others. And a small robot fight broke out once.