• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Fur-drawing practice (I draw for you)

Tovey

A Dirty Rat
Hello I’m just trying to get better at rendering fur! If you have a fluffy, furry sona or OC you’d like me to draw, post a reference here and I will choose some to draw at random.

Thanks hope you’re all having a great night.

_Inferno_X

Digital Artist/Software Developer
Here's two that you might like :) Thanks
1563046068.infernox5515_reference_3.png
1586117331.infernox5515_reference_v2.jpg

Tovey

A Dirty Rat
This ended up being just more of painting practice instead of fur practice, I fell back into old habits, whoops! Oh well, I will try some more tomorrow. It’s very late here.
CF6058A4-ABCA-42F7-B79E-4E5B3E307AA9.jpeg

EDIT: The post of the person who requested this disappeared? Well, whoever you are, here you go.

B

Bababooey

Hiya! I hope this one is fluffy enough! Lol
Lovely art by the way. ^^

NwYHhW5.png

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Lovely art!! I have a list of characters here. I'm hoping one might catch your interest. Thanks for the opportunity ^^

Characters

micole66

Can you draw this female space plane?? Please!! I want NSFW!!

Attachments

• 82abd08e-6bbe-4606-ab07-8cf4b9fb7686._SL300__.jpg
    82abd08e-6bbe-4606-ab07-8cf4b9fb7686._SL300__.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 19

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
Hi, if you are still accepting requests, can you draw a floofy jolteon boi? Don't have a ref, sorry, but he's just a floofy jolteon boi. :3

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Not sure if you're still looking but I have Diana! Please draw her in her outfit if you pick her though!
12623095_AmT22VDJzbOBOb0.png

Thanks for the chance!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hello there!
If you're still open for requests, would you like to draw my girl Deathless? (SFW)
Thanks so much! Your art looks lovely!