• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrock

Science Nut
Q: Your bad?
A: Yeah, our bad.

*takes the bad, buries it in a pile of woodchips, and sets it on fire*

lapinbeau

Two-Tone-Toon
Q: Search?
A:
whoaoaoaoa.gif

I'm not following you here. So, no search function?

Petrock

Science Nut
Quoted for type of post, not about the specific poster.

Yup, you've been lied to, but with what intent?

1. Heh, this deadline schtik is hilarious! The power over these retards are giving me a major hardon. It's like dangling a string in front of a kitten, pulling it away each time it jumps. I think I'll go and make them jump again!

2. Crap, this is taking way longer than we though. We're going to have to push up the deadline again. Crap on a fucking stick I wish this went more smoothly!

The admins have made it pretty clear which it is in their posts.

And many of those who complain do so in a fairly civil manner.
The minority is pretty vocal though, and of course the response lumps the assholes with the moderates, creating a counter-response from the moderates who feel put upon.

Heh, it's like watching a "How to make internet drama 101". ;)

well, I know it wasn't intent #1. But disappointment occurs even though the best intentions were held. And you can't fault someone for expressing their disappointment, I mean we're all human (I think) after all.

lapinbeau

Two-Tone-Toon
A: OH OH OH!!! I know I know!!!
Not to take candy bars from old man Wither's pocket.

Old Man Withers gave me one of those too. I got the bar, but it was attached to his pants, and he wouldn't let me bite it.

... and I swear, the cream filling was all... salty and stuff.

I dunno why old people have such crappy candy.

*cough*

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
:C

cutekitty

Nice, but does it come in pie?
Old Man Withers gave me one of those too. I got the bar, but it was attached to his pants, and he wouldn't let me bite it.

... and I swear, the cream filling was all... salty and stuff.

I dunno why old people have such crappy candy.

*cough*

Oh....

And here I just got a snickers with an ant on it.

Suntiger

well, I know it wasn't intent #1. But disappointment occurs even though the best intentions were held. And you can't fault someone for expressing their disappointment, I mean we're all human (I think) after all.
Nah, it was more of an observation.
Though I can fault how the complaining is done. In both directions. ;)

I won't though. Going to be busy reading up on fox anatomy (the real kind, not the anthro kind, there'll be a test later) and working on an text about furries to educate mainstream people who don't know much or nothing about furries.
Oh, and sleep.

noxal

Noxy the Loondragon
I'd like to complain about people who hold things up by complaining about people complaining. It's about time something was done about it.

Mattcat

Matto
I'd like to complain about people who hold things up by complaining about people complaining. It's about time something was done about it.

Ugh!! Stop complaining! Don't you realize that a lot of people put hard work into complaining on this site about the complaining about this site?! So ungrateful...

RailRunner

redneck ferroequinologist
Oi....

*sighs* Slack happens, it'll be back when it's back.

And no, I don't mean "slack" as in "slacking off", I mean "slack" as in slack action.

Meh, I'ma go drive a stack train over the Rockies, help occupy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.