• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
Well, I know I'm not a furry, the comments I've gotten here have assured me of this. I don't care for labels. The only label I put upon myself is me, and it takes more than words on a forum or some bogus label to know who that is. No one I have ever met in real life are anything I expected them to be from online experiences.

I'm one that lets the weeds grow where they will, and I have NEVER gone with the flow.

Thank you. So long as it's Wolfy... *eats it*

lol That's the spirit. Pussy is good, soothes the mind, eases the soul, and there's tons of it to eat; I'M SERIOUS, QUOTE ME ON THAT

And not going wih the flow is still going with the flow. You just dubbed yourself the antagonist, the rebel, the outcast, so on. James Dean perfected that, like, 30 years ago, I love James Dean lol

As a community, Furry or whatever you consider yourself, it's better to work on easing drama over escalating conflict. For somebody that has so many underneath him/her, you seem to be on a rather base base level. It's cool, everybody slings shit with the monkeys, every so often

SDWolf

Habitually Lurking Lupine
Just out of curiosity, why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Just when you think it can't sink any lower, this discussion is finding new and interesting ways to degenerate.

Anthroraptor

THe Hidden
Just out of curiosity, why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Just when you think it can't sink any lower, this discussion is finding new and interesting ways to degenerate.

its probably because, when people are bored, reading the forums can REALLY pass the time ^.=.^

Kaeko

peace keeping minx
its probably because, when people are bored, reading the forums can REALLY pass the time ^.=.^

lol, it really does XD post count is rising

SabbathSilverclaw

Ye Olde Black Cat
More waiting and listening to people whine. Oh well. Plenty to entertain until things are ready.

Speaking of, how are things coming on the coding front? I'm rather curious. Impatient because there's trades I've got listed on my blog here and I can't remember who they are all for. :( Otherwise, I'm fine with this wait.

Ebon Lupus

Banned
Banned
Then why you still comment on others attack? o_O
Because I stand up for myself. I realize that we're not supposed to do that in this day and age... and that I should just go watch TV or play a video-game or listen to death metal, but, I'm not normal. I do occasionally write really bad poems and draw images of Wolf-penis, but I'm not in that mood right now. I feel more like skull-humping monkeys at the moment.

kaarsten

Because I stand up for myself. I realize that we're not supposed to do that in this day and age... and that I should just go watch TV or play a video-game or listen to death metal, but, I'm not normal. I do occasionally write really bad poems and draw images of Wolf-penis, but I'm not in that mood right now. I feel more like skull-humping monkeys at the moment.

I personally feel like drawing a monkey screwing a coconut.

WanderingRambler

Dumpster Warrior
lol dramafest.
when the servers up, it'll be up, 'nuff said
now lets all get some brewskies and pray that the flood of people entering the site on its re-opening doesn't crash anything...

kaarsten

lol dramafest.
when the servers up, it'll be up, 'nuff said
now lets all get some brewskies and pray that the flood of people entering the site on its re-opening doesn't crash anything...

I believe that this is exactly why the extra downtime is here: To make sure the NEW server won't shit itself when loads of FA-starved furries flood in.

Status
Not open for further replies.