• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
Why the fuck are you even fighting!? D:!

Kaeko

peace keeping minx
it won't make it to 69 , the mods are waiting around to drop the hammer when it hits 1000 posts

:< my virtual-reality has been crushed

exeon_zechs

Captain Vore
I had something to say.. but I forgot what it was. and I need to get more boxes to run F@H on again. Still got a halfway decent ranking.
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate) 5873 of 134978

Corsi

Music Mouse
This is the thread that never ends... It just goes on and on my friends ... Some people started posting here not knowing what it was ... And now they'll keep on posting here forever just because This is the thread that never ends... It just goes on and on my friends ... Some people started posting here not knowing what it was ... And now they'll keep on posting here forever just because.....

We didn't crash the servers THE SONG>>

http://www.mediafire.com/?cpqec3piimu

Silver Fenrir

*is great in the sack*
xxxXxx (3:41:53 PM): heh you're still alive ^^

silverwulf1980 (3:42:16 PM): lol Sorta. Engrossed in the mmorpg that is the FA Forums atm

xxxXxx (3:42:29 PM): I figured xD

silverwulf1980 (3:43:54 PM): I'm trying to lvl up past the Pack Member status and reach the next lvl. The thread's already at lvl 62 and OMFG BOSSFIGHT

exeon_zechs

Captain Vore

silverwulf1980 (3:42:16 PM): lol Sorta. Engrossed in the mmorpg that is the FA Forums atm

silverwulf1980 (3:43:54 PM): I'm trying to lvl up past the Pack Member status and reach the next lvl. The thread's already at lvl 62 and OMFG BOSSFIGHT
brilliant xD

Range

Round D O G E
Well, you kinda said he puts everyone below him. His response was Everyone puts themselves below me. That can be interpreted as saying that he doesn't put others below him, others put themselves below him.

I'd say it's a bad choice of words.
Different words, basically the same meaning.

Maybe if you weren't so fat you could find your pee pee and release some of your pent up anxiety.

Sorry, as much as I'm sure you enjoy watching canines do that, I don't do it

Ebon Lupus said:
I don't accept you as an expert on dicks. I doubt you've ever even licked one.
Yes, because everyone thinks about nothing but cock and pussy. I guess I'm just a bad dog then for not doing that.

J

jayhusky

@ Silver Fenrir, lol tis the online smash hit, Furry Days Later, starring Staff as themselves and Pissed off furries as themselves

Cloudy-Kitty

Kitty of Love

Pure win! :D I'll join to the BOSSFIGHT!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.