• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Furaffinity will not be up tonight (that is, Monday)" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake-Autumn

I'm a Wolf.

If you're really a canine of some sort, I'd really have to say you're a pug. Snout all shortened from constantly having your snout rubbed down in all the messes you've muttered. D:

Human. Wolves can't use computers let alone manipulate a keyboard. Wolves don't draw, Woooolves don't use the internet. There is a fine line between Spiritualism and plain 100% delerium.

J

jayhusky

Uh oh, the Neer is a-watching us, act all innocent, give him bug eyes and hopefully we gets sum noos in return

Anthroraptor

THe Hidden
If you're really a canine of some sort, I'd really have to say you're a pug. Snout all shortened from constantly having your snout rubbed down in all the messes you've muttered. D:

Human. Wolves can't use computers let alone manipulate a keyboard. Wolves don't draw, Woooolves don't use the internet. There is a fine line between Spiritualism and plain 100% delerium.

uh oh, more Ebon madness!

Kaeko

peace keeping minx
lol, yea Neer missed it too, should be closed soon I bet XD

Ebon Lupus

Banned
Banned

*rolls eyes* Sorry, I can only reason with intelligent people. You've just checked yourself off that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.