• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fureviews

Hello thar! :D

Me and my partner have been running a YouTube Let's Play channel called Fureviews Gaming. The idea behind this is to create funny Let's Play video's about old and otherwise forgotten video games, while providing commentary with our unique 'furry' twist. :p We record the video's with commentary by ourselves and our co-host / player Bird.

We try to upload a video weekly, and even though we don't get tons of comments and replies, we do love every single one we receive. We're also open for suggestions, of course, be it games or platforms! For example, we made a long video exploring the old ZX-Spectrum computer, and I also own an Amiga 500 which we intend to make an in-depth video about some day.

I'll just post the link to the latest video series here, which is a playthrough of Doom (the first one), starring Wolfie and Bird:

The video about the ZX-Spectrum I mentioned earlier:

I will probably bump this topic with every new video we upload, if that's alright! :)
I hope you guys and girls enjoy the content!

Greetings and take care!

(edited to make things more readable)

Fureviews

Finally got around to uploading part 3 of our Doom Let's Play series!

Episode 4 of Doom is included with Ultimate Doom, which we also intend to play in the near future! Stay tuned, and if you like our video's please like and subscribe. :)

Fureviews

I also forgot I still had the files on my drive for our co-op Quake 1 Let's Play, so uploaded part 1 of that as well just now:

Fureviews

Yay, more videos! We uploaded part two of our Quake 1 Let's Play, and yesterday I uploaded a video of us playing Broken Heart, a free indie horror game:

It's pretty hilarious because the game is obviously very poorly made and not tested very thoroughly. Part 2 is coming soon, and remember: if you like our content, please give us a like and let us know in the comments which game you would like to see us play next!

Fureviews

Part two (the final episode) of our Broken Heart Let's Play is here! Check it out for some funny gameplay and commentary!

Fureviews

Today we started a new video let's play of a game called Among the Sleep; an interesting little first person horror / adventure game where you play as a baby! Check it out!

Fureviews

We played another spooooooky game! It's called Plushies and it's a free indie horror game made in Flash!
Make sure to give this video some love!

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
Dammit. Now I can't do this with my friend or else copyright bullsh!t ensues.

Although Adam and Mark basically do the same thing with David Cage's games.

Last edited:

Fureviews

Life got in the way of creating new videos for a while, but yesterday I uploaded the first part of a new let's play of A Furry Tale: Retold, which is a furry themed Doom WAD! We're playing this in co-op, even though the mod wasn't really created with this in mind.

Fureviews

We're not much of a Brutal Doom fan, I'm sorry to say! I've tried Beautiful Doom before though, which is similar to BD but keeps the weapon-balance.

Fureviews

Yes! It's a pretty sweet gameplay-mod! It has all the nifty graphical features that BD has. Maybe I'll do a video on it some time!

Wolf-Snipe

Yes! It's a pretty sweet gameplay-mod! It has all the nifty graphical features that BD has. Maybe I'll do a video on it some time!
Good to know m8. Except of co-op gameplays you make also deathmatches?
It would be cool to see some....idk, FFA in Q1 ^^

Fureviews

I haven't recorded deathmatch matches for our YouTube channel before, but I'm open to the idea. It wouldn't be anything super-competitive though, since we mostly just want to upload videos that are fun to watch.

Quake 1 is always fun in multiplayer!