• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

furfags at work

Toaster

So I work part time at McDonalds, and there is this furry who comes in often with a pair of coon ears and a tail. We all just look at him. He looks back. We are the God damn Walmart of the Food world. Anyone see any furries at work?

Last edited:

Tabasco

We used to get these anime neko people who wore cat hats and stuff in the store all the time, but that's about it. More some kind of weeaboo mutation than furry.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
They let him wear that stuff at work? Wow that's kinda awesome.

CatWaffles

Gentleman Cat
Not that I know of. Sometimes we get weirdos but I've never seen furries outside of a convention around here.

Branch

Butt
no. if the first nations people started wearing ears, then we'd notice them, and probably their theft of most mouthwash brands. long live the inner city zellers, or targé, if you will.

S

Sar

We used to get these anime neko people who wore cat hats and stuff in the store all the time, but that's about it. More some kind of weeaboo mutation than furry.
There were all over my high school. Ffuuuuuuuuuuu.......

Toaster

I cannot spell. And my highschool has a number of them. But this dude comes in pretty often. And, he somehow isn't over weight. I wonder if he is reading this, actually.

ShadraAvro

^ My highschool doesn't permit it. If you wear cat ears or a tail for example you get told to remove them. I wore clip-on ears once and was told it was against school policy. I searched that handbook for days and didn't find a damn thing about hair accessories. Unless it was being counted under the hat thing I don't know why.
But yeah...no furries in my high school. Saw some at a convention though

jcfynx

Banned
Banned
I'm glad I work for the Federal Government, where that shit don't fly.

a8a243b6f03c456cbb3894b9a0d16b14.jpg

Oregon Congressman David Wu begs to differ.

Tao

Hare Boi
In the culinary lab, furry stuff falls into the "stuff that can get in the food and mess things up" category. Head Chef won't stand for it, ESPECIALLY if you're one of the chefs bringing food out to people.