• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furfags By Age: A Closer Look

Your Current Age?

• < 15

Votes: 7 5.2%

Votes: 9 6.7%

Votes: 14 10.4%

Votes: 19 14.2%

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • 19-20

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • 21-22

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 23-25

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • 25-30

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • > 30

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
probably too old for OP's tastes :V

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I think you're acting like we're trying to drive you away or something. We don't roast old people on spits. At least I don't.
No, usually people here treat me quite well regardless of my age. But sometimes when I post in thread talking about sex (or, god forbid, make one) some people here react with downright revulsion, as if I'm about to find where they live & have my way with them or something.

With one exception, everyone I've been with in the last 3 years has been over 30... and that exception wasn't enjoyable precisely because of her age! With age comes experience and experience in the bedroom = :cool:.

Squiggles

Will 'Yiff' for food.
Name: Dustin
DOB: 05-26-90 (Age 19)
HT: 5-11
Eyes: Brown
Sex: Male

What? You want my social too? Lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Ishnuvalok

Expect a package full of weaponized Anthrax arriving in, oh about a week.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART

Quoting for when you begin to regret this and edit it away :V

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned

dodgerblue. so that's what color ink they printed the lil' bands around my cigarettes with. huh...

SnowFox

Maybe we should have some external poll that lets you enter your date of birth so we can have an always up-to-date result and no need for new threads every couple of months with 18923741 posts that no one really reads after the first page and before last couple of posts.

But then why bother. Who cares anyway.

Carry on as you were :].

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

No idea how it's all relevant to the thread, but joining the quote bandwagon.

Squiggles

Will 'Yiff' for food.
Thats the info from my expired ID. I would have to be pretty dumb to post my current one to you Furries, haha.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Thats the info from my expired ID. I would have to be pretty dumb to post my current one to you Furries, haha.
It's pretty dumb to post your old info too. Anyone with that information can easily do a people search and find your current info. With your current info, well... someone can do nasty things to you, including identity theft.

Seriously, you might as well have posted your Soc Security # on here.

Pawl

Haters. They gonna hate.
Nineteen. For. The. Win.

Error 404

Cat, I'm a kittycat
even better distribution... peaking around my age... perhaps searching for a girlfriend now may not be a bad idea? More people means more chance that one of them is a girl...

You realise that almost any girl you find will be a lesbian :p

For the poll, 17; can't wait to turn 18, then I can DRINK, DRINK, DRINK! (Even though most alcoholic drinks taste like shit, it's worth it).

Bloodshot_Eyes

You realise that almost any girl you find will be a lesbian :p

For the poll, 17; can't wait to turn 18, then I can DRINK, DRINK, DRINK! (Even though most alcoholic drinks taste like shit, it's worth it).
I have to wait 'til I'm 21 to legally drink... T.T

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
We have furfags that go up to 45 here, actually. I'm 30 for one more month, then move into the >30 bracket. Boo :/