• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furfags by age

How old are you, currently? (In HUMAN years, smartasses)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobu

Eighteen, almost nineteen. Good to see so many of us. *Wags*

Adelin

NobleAmberDragon

Heh, 20 here, but voted in the 21-25 since this thread lasts a while, and I'll have my hatchday soon ^_^

So many older teens 0.0 kind of scares me...

Lightnin'

Why are you staring at my pup?
Gah. I feel knocked out of the loop by replying here. Because... you see, most people who know me internetly(That even a word?) would normally guess 17-19. And Im ok with that, because I normally hang out and joke with that age. But its like "Oh your 16." << 6 is one of those numbers that looks smaller. Ive been studying the effects of numbers in prices on people for 2 years now. Its weird.

Fear my rants. -ahem- Bottom line:
I am 16.

Kobu

I felt young at first, but after seeing all these teenagers, I feel old. Hahaha. ^_^

Adelin

I felt young at first, but after seeing all these teenagers, I feel old. Hahaha. ^_^

Whats there to feel old? We have people who are 20 years old and above. ~_^ Enjoy youth while we laugh at them 20 year olds!! Though after 1 year I'm gonna turn 20 too.....;~; life is so cruel......

Kobu

Whats there to feel old? We have people who are 20 years old and above. ~_^ Enjoy youth while we laugh at them 20 year olds!! Though after 1 year I'm gonna turn 20 too.....;~; life is so cruel......

I've got a year and a month!! I'll be young forever!!!

Xtal

14 here. I appear to be the youngest. I hope everyone is correct when they say I'm more mature than other people my age. Sure as hell seems that way.
And also, NO. i am not a 40 year old fat man pretending. If you want pics, (no, dirty minded chaps. just no.) AIM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.