• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furfags by age

How old are you, currently? (In HUMAN years, smartasses)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zakova

ZAKOVA ;3
Im 17 ^(><)^ god i feel like a stereotypical fur >.<

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Whoops, too bad this doesn't update itself. I jumped groups since this was last posted: 26-30 to 31-35 :D

NK129

TeeeeOooohhhWantTeeee......20.

Yeah no one cares.

aiden749

pretty close to average age on this forum

The_Lightning_Fox

Your days are numbered!

Kendrubbin

Cap'n Ken
God. Damn. 16 :|

Gaius_Baltar

It rubbs the lotion on its fur
You may want to divide up the younger ages into more options. 15-20 is really broad on the internet for a poll. incriments of 2 years from the ages of 13 to 25 would make for a good poll i think.

Ratte

You may want to divide up the younger ages into more options. 15-20 is really broad on the internet for a poll. incriments of 2 years from the ages of 13 to 25 would make for a good poll i think.

Kind of hard when you're only allowed x number of options, bro.

Schwimmwagen

16, I am. And about 607 people here are 15-20? omagad.

I really hate giving out my age on the internet... A lot of people have found it extremely suprising that I am 16! Still, my age is something I should try and get out of the way first instead of giving away some false identity and sticking to it. In fact, when I was 14, I always lied and said I was 16. Now I actually am 16, I can say that I'm 17 next year.

Last edited:

Suiraqua

18 and I'm a TOTAL furfag *flips wrist* XD

Not surprised about the results, though. I always figured the fandom HAD to be nerdy, anti-social, virgin high school and college students. XP

The Lyre Of Orpheus

Nick Cave enthusiast
19 year old 'fag here

Status
Not open for further replies.