• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries and Coffee: Do they drink more or less than the average person?

Furries and Coffee: Do they drink more or less than the average person?

• Yep, a lot more

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Somewhat more

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • About the same

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Less that average

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • They only think they are drinking coffee

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I've noted that furries tend to talk about coffee a LOT. On forums, on Telegram, on Discord. There's even a ton of stickers on Telegram, coffee related...I think part of this is just to make friendly small talk, and pleasant banter over a common activity, and part of it is because maybe furries stay up all night, doing what they do...chatting, writing, making art, doing, er...other things....and thus, need more caffeine to perpetuate the process.

So: Do you think furries drink more or less coffee than the average person? Or, about the same?

If not, they certainly like to talk about drinking it :p

Simo

I drink several a day. I love a nice hot black coffee when I work or use the forums. It helps me relax and focus. Speaking of which, I am drinking one right now!

Ah-ha! And here I am, stuck with a diet Mountain Dew at work, and wishing I had a nice cup of coffee!!!!

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
Nope~
No coffee here.

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
I honestly don't know. Could do a survey on our Discord server, to figure out who out of some 135-ish members drink coffee and how often?

Might provide some rather interesting results. :p

AppleButt

I love coffee!

But sadly it hurts my stomach and I can’t drink it a lot.

I’ve narrowed it down to once a month, and my stomach hurts every time afterwards so I know it’s the coffee doing it :(

Simo

AppleButt

I’m jealous of all you who can drink coffee every morning.

I miss coming to work, making coffee first thing, and drinking it before the day started.

Now I have to settle for tea and it’s just not the same :(

Simo

Haven't tried much coffee. I tried some generic stuff once, but I didn't like. I haven't thought to try other coffee.

For you, I suggest 'instant' coffee: just add water! It may taste a lot worse, but it's harder to mess up :p

S

Scales42

I’m jealous of all you who can drink coffee every morning.

I miss coming to work, making coffee first thing, and drinking it before the day started.

Now I have to settle for tea and it’s just not the same :(

Iam in the same situation as you are, with the only difference that I dont really miss it.

S

Some Moron

For you, I suggest 'instant' coffee: just add water! It may taste a lot worse, but it's harder to mess up :p
I'm already addicted to one form of caffeine, I don't need more!

Z

ZeroVoidTime

I love coffee!

But sadly it hurts my stomach and I can’t drink it a lot.

I’ve narrowed it down to once a month, and my stomach hurts every time afterwards so I know it’s the coffee doing it :(
Same here it also increases my anxiety quite a bit.

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Strange as it sounds I think coffee has an asthetic appeal.
But theres reason to just enjoy the drink for what it is, it does carry a particular aroma.
I like coffee, but i prefer it in cooler weather.

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
God, yes!
At least three cups a day, Coffee is life.

Shit kept me alive in 'Xam.
-Exam Flashback-

D

Deleted member 111470

I can only speak on my behalf - I drink two espressos a day. Very rarely I might drink 3. I also enjoy turkish coffee, but I don't drink it as often. Any other variations of coffee are a no-go for me.

And based on coffee drinking habits of people around me - it's about the same amount as everyone else.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I usually try to avoid caffeine to heart failure once in life but unfortunately I like the risk and i have moment when i drink 4 coffees at once

S

ShyFox

I do not drink coffee. It is far too bitter for me to enjoy. I have tried nearly every life-hack people have to offer, just to make it palatable. Nothing has worked for me. Perhaps though, it is for the best. Caffeine addiction is real, and I notice an alarming amount of it in society today. I do not wish to end up as the person who cannot get out of bed and go about with their day without a shot of caffeine. It feels to me like a drug addiction!
I will admit however, that I do not mind a warm mug of tea on particularly cold/early mornings. I ensure it does not contain caffeine as I still wish to avoid that if I can. It is truly a delightful drink, and pleasant when consumed whilst watching the sunrise out your window.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I usually don’t like coffee. It’s only once in awhile for me.