• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries and Coffee: Do they drink more or less than the average person?

Furries and Coffee: Do they drink more or less than the average person?

• Yep, a lot more

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Somewhat more

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • About the same

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Less that average

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • They only think they are drinking coffee

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
Z

ZeroVoidTime

Though To be honest the only coffee I like is from Starbucks, and I find it interesting there are people that think it is to strong.

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
I live on coffee and spite.
Usually about 2-3 cups per day. Cup in the morning, cup in the early afternoon, cup after dinner. Coffee, coffee, coffee.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I live on coffee and spite.
Usually about 2-3 cups per day. Cup in the morning, cup in the early afternoon, cup after dinner. Coffee, coffee, coffee.

How much spite do you add in a typical cup? I think I might be messing this part up!

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Uhh, I'd need a lot of polls and research to answer that.

What I can tell you is that I drink one maybe every 3 - 5 days. I try to only use it when I absolutely need it so I don't look like I'm slacking off.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I only rarely drink coffee. I don't like the flavour very much, and although i'm a university student I've discovered it doesn't help me focus when i'm tired.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Coffee is a touchy thing. Lately, it tends to make me pretty anxious: a latte, or a cappuccino less so than standard brewed coffee, but I have to be careful, if I have more than a few cups, I get that fluttery heart feeling.

I have found a new thing I like, at the local coffee shop:

Yerba Mate, popular in south America, it has caffeine, but, from what I understand, in a somehow different form. Seems a bit gentler. Comes from some sort of plant in the Holly family.

But I do love the smell and taste of coffee...my folks never drank it, though I always loved it, and started to at age 14 or so, to stay up, and do homework...but. later on, post-college, it's come to make me edgy, if I don't watch out.

Uluri

Lord of Potatoes
I don't drink coffee. I think it tastes nasty. I like Cocoa and tea. 3/5 cocoa 2/5 milk. Makes it nice and warm
instead of scorching hot. And creamy. I like various Chamomile teas and mixed with mint teas.

I don't think furries talk about coffee more than non-furs. I hear plenty of non-furs go on and on about their coffee.
Actually, I don't know anyone in my entire area who doesn't drink coffee or talk about their morning coffee.

Ludwig Linkermann

I don't drink coffee. I think it tastes nasty. I like Cocoa and tea. 3/5 cocoa 2/5 milk. Makes it nice and warm
instead of scorching hot. And creamy. I like various Chamomile teas and mixed with mint teas.
Just be careful. Tea can be just as strong.

E

ellaerna

I can't drink coffee unless it doesn't taste like coffee. Just can't handle that acrid bitterness.

I usually opt for fruity tea instead.

quoting_mungo

I don't like coffee or tea, though I do enjoy coffee in my chocolates and like the smell of coffee. My experience kind of suggest furries tend more towards being tea people, but that's a pretty limited sample size.

I can't hold my coffee for shit, though. Last time I had coffee (small cup of mocha), I was loopy as hell for the next, like, 8-12 hours, and my boyfriend ended up having to drive us home because I just wasn't safe to. Like, really not safe to drive. Could be a weird coffee/benzo interaction (had an oral exam first thing in the morning, sky high anxiety about the exam plus falling asleep on my feet because of insomnia the prior night), but I'm not keen on risking it.

Ludwig Linkermann

I can't hold my coffee for shit, though. Last time I had coffee (small cup of mocha), I was loopy as hell for the next, like, 8-12 hours, and my boyfriend ended up having to drive us home because I just wasn't safe to. Like, really not safe to drive. Could be a weird coffee/benzo interaction (had an oral exam first thing in the morning, sky high anxiety about the exam plus falling asleep on my feet because of insomnia the prior night), but I'm not keen on risking it.
That sounds bad. I once drank coffee in the morning while going to class (I'm a correspondence student and have to get up at 4:30 to arrive punctually at 8:00 and my day ends at 19:30 - this is every second Friday of the week) and it had the opposite effect. I felt more sleepier and was exhausted by the end of the day.

f9e4840981fac5ee44ae988a4f621f51--early-morning-late-nights.jpg

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
It’s just perfect

Attachments

• 57B17F95-D394-4BC5-948F-998D478D080D.jpeg
    57B17F95-D394-4BC5-948F-998D478D080D.jpeg
    617.5 KB · Views: 39

Naheta Doe

One day one step
The jokes at my work are long standing about me and my coffee.

Some of my employees will ask me about my coffee status before speaking to me or telling me bad news. Lol they even get me coffee if its going to be a bad day. Lol

" with out coffee I'm Basicly a 2 year old who's blankie is in the wash"