• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries + Armour

11Sharn11

Just another
Hi there! I'm looking for an artist (or recommendation) for a piece of art involving a single character and a heck of a lot of armour!

The character is here: Wolfsiege on Toyhouse

but the catch is that he's gonna be in full plate armour. I'm talking space marine, Master Chief, Death Knight plate armour. The works.

It's not gonna be easy, but for the right artist I have no budget (Though for commissions over $200 a payment plan will need to be worked out!)

Rivercoon

I've done characters in armor before and am open for commissions. Probably need reference for the particular armor you are looking for.
You can check out commission details at Commission Info for Rivercoon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
il_570xN.599858311_pc39.jpg

6yndybell

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
Elaboration on what exactly you're looking for would help greatly. I have experience with mechanical devices and depending on exactly how you want it, I think I can do it for $40-60 CAD. Please give me a look.

p7ZvhY1.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg

blynxee

Nitoriu

I do not have an example atm but I have drawn armor before just not a ton. I am not bad at it I just do not have characters wearing armor haha.
I do have a pic I could take from my sketch book though to show you if requested.

ref_sheet2_by_speciessource-db0lpf3.png
my_dear_by_kitaspecies-d99592f.png
1487306413.nitoriu_example_sheet.png
1487369423.nitoriu_daa51942f45c66e65e225f6aa63917ca-dawe17l.png

kesterr

Hi!
I have some experience drawing armor already and I really, really like drawing it. Those pics below are about 6 month old or so, but they're good for reference:
www.furaffinity.net: 06-08-2016 by greisen
www.furaffinity.net: Newlyweds by greisen

Here's a crop of the first piece:
zAhAEFtZI3M.jpg

Here's my gallery with more recent artworks (lots of NSFW stuff though): furaffinity.net/gallery/greisen
As for the price, I believe that it'd be $50 for simple shading (mature-themed example here) (SFW example here, also armored) , $60 complex shading (ditto example #2; crop above is also an ok reference), fees and additional costs of kinda complex armor included. One character, no/simple background. I charge more for backgrounds depending on their complexity.
Timeframe: approx. 2-4 weeks.

Drop me a note if interested. You can also contact me at Telegram (kesterr is my nickname there).

fluffgator

Hello! I too have plenty of experience drawing different kinds of armor and, while my FA gallery currently lacks examples, I'd love to share some of my past armor work via note or e-mail.
I'm a professional freelance digital artist with over 10 years experience working one-on-one with others to bring their concepts to life.
I offer a large variety of different commission types, including colored full-body art and polished illustrations, that fall within or very near to your budget.

If you'd like to commission me or have any questions, please feel free to contact me with a note on FA (same username), through PM here on the forum, or directly via e-mail.

I also have a dedicated website that I use to organize all of my Commission information, such as my Terms of Service, FAQ, what I'm currently offering, and more.
You can find my commission application here.

Below are some breakdowns of my Simple and Polished commission types, as well as links to direct examples in the spoiler beneath each:

tumblr_omwn6v1frZ1svp9wko1_1280.png

tumblr_omwnbrg4Ld1svp9wko1_1280.png

Thank-you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hello, if you are still looking for an artist please check here for my examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!

Nich

ShortConcepts