• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries at Israel

Mishka Da Furreh

Does anyone know if there any Furries at Israel? Or any Conventions at Israel? It will help a lot! Or anybody know where can I find a web or anything to see when there's any Furries conventions?

Storok

670 blp
Tel Aviv has a super cool convention center maybe have a look at it's schedule ?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Does anyone know if there any Furries at Israel? Or any Conventions at Israel? It will help a lot! Or anybody know where can I find a web or anything to see when there's any Furries conventions?

I'm not sure how many Furries are in Israel and if there would be enough to have a convention. I personally don't know of any Furries from there, unless you are there. :)

DrunkTruck

I'm not sure how many Furries are in Israel and if there would be enough to have a convention. I personally don't know of any Furries from there, unless you are there. :)
ya its hard to find conventions in israel theres not furry conventions in israel that i know about you can check out the website israel furries theres somestuff about israeli furries

Last edited:

FlannelFox

dem leggies

I hope there are! But if there aren't, remember that it's the future and you can just hop a plane to the nearest one and use it as an excuse to play tourist for a week or two!
I imagine someone traveling so far to make a con would be a star too- I'd be impressed :3