• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozgarden

I just moved from there, and I HATE it. I don't want to be racist, but it feels like your in Puerto Rico. None of the hispanics will learn english, or even use it if they do. I have no clue, if my fellow employees are talking shit about me; it's irritating >:3

I know what that's like. Half of my coworkers are Spanish speakers and they all know I don't speak Spanish. They have a habit of talking in Spanish but have the grace to translate for me. Of course there were times when they forgot and tried to speak Spanish to me. *sighs* I think it's a Floridian thing cause we got cubans columbians puerto ricans haitians and a few mexicans not to mention African americans so the whites are the minority (I am not being racist I am just stating a fact)

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I know what that's like. Half of my coworkers are Spanish speakers and they all know I don't speak Spanish. They have a habit of talking in Spanish but have the grace to translate for me. Of course there were times when they forgot and tried to speak Spanish to me. *sighs* I think it's a Floridian thing cause we got cubans columbians puerto ricans haitians and a few mexicans not to mention African americans so the whites are the minority (I am not being racist I am just stating a fact)

I still vote we change our Welcome Sign

"Welcome to Florida...LEARN FUCKING SPANISH, You'll need it"

DamitriTelling

Mmm...kitty!
I'm not from Florida but I am from the boarder between GA and FL only about 2 hrs from Tallahassee and Jacksonville.

dragon_mel

i is in tampaaaa
but im moving to orlando soon
idk any furries in real life either
i wish i could find a gf one.....

I'm originally from Tampa, but I moved up to Pensacola for school last year

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
Floridian here for 21 years, but I'd rather not say which city, I had a rather unpleasant experience with a creepy furry that recognized who I was when I was pumping gas in my car...

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
I tried being polite at first, but he followed me to my car window and asked for my number after acting fanboyish around me. Then I promptly told him "Fuck You", rolled up the window and left >.<

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
And this is why I dont say fully where I live and dont have pics of me

Bellini Tabloid

whatcha say? that's cool...
I tried being polite at first, but he followed me to my car window and asked for my number after acting fanboyish around me. Then I promptly told him "Fuck You", rolled up the window and left >.<

THAT WAS ME!!! >:[ *while sitting in a corner, in the fetal position*

Status
Not open for further replies.