• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries IN MY DREAMS

Maslicko

Im still thinking about furries, in almost my every dream i see them, it's happening for about 2-5 weeks i don't remember when exactly it started, my dream today was some kind of "party" i saw 2 furries and 3 more people talking about them, in one of the dreams i've actually weared fursuit and been in some kind of minecraft world or what was that,

and im stressed, depressed,crying everynight just beacuse my dog died about 3 months ago (or it's 1 year) ):

Edit: Anyone that can tell me the meaning of that dream(s)

Last edited:

Muttmutt

Absolute Menace
If you think about furries a lot then you’re almost certainly going to dream about them. I don’t think they have any meaning other than that you’re a furry.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
CRAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIINNN~

Kinguyakki

Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
I have dreams about actual fursonas interacting as characters, not people in costume. I just roll with it. It's better than some other weirder stuff I could be dreaming about.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
1. You don't have to have a Fursona to be a furry (fun facts)
2. I'm pretty sure that if you interact with the furry fandom or think about furries to a large degree, it'll carry over into dreams
3. I'm ninety percent sure you're just a troll so uh...there's your problem buddy

Maslicko

1. You don't have to have a Fursona to be a furry (fun facts)
2. I'm pretty sure that if you interact with the furry fandom or think about furries to a large degree, it'll carry over into dreams
3. I'm ninety percent sure you're just a troll so uh...there's your problem buddy
Lmao everyone thinks im troll, bruh got already banned from 2 furry discord servers and on 1 of them my friend tried to appeal me, he got banned too...

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Im still thinking about furries, in almost my every dream i see them, it's happening for about 2-5 weeks i don't remember when exactly it started, my dream today was some kind of "party" i saw 2 furries and 3 more people talking about them, in one of the dreams i've actually weared fursuit and been in some kind of minecraft world or what was that,

and im stressed, depressed,crying everynight just beacuse my dog died about 3 months ago (or it's 1 year) ):

Edit: Anyone that can tell me the meaning of that dream(s)
You're the biggest furry ever. Thats what it means.
No matter how much you can deny it.
In heart you are one.
And you cant change it.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Might as well just start doing online spells to become a werewolf. I believe in you man. Good luck!

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I don't wanna see my sona in a dream again:mad:
What war crimes did he commit this time?
You can't resist.

Oops wrong video.
I’m disappointed there has not been a furry version of that.
Then again I don’t think a fandom will be as powerful as Homestuck’s was.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I’m disappointed there has not been a furry version of that.
Then again I don’t think a fandom will be as powerful as Homestuck’s was.

Homestuck's fandom was a magical thing to be apart of.
I'm sure furries will eventually create a parody.
They have a lot of others...

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Homestuck's fandom was a magical thing to be apart of.
I'm sure furries will eventually create a parody.
They have a lot of others...
But not one about how you can’t resist the urge to join…
Eh, then again it’s not like you could crack open an old lore book and say to your friend “Let me tell you about furries.” Unlike Homestuck.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
But not one about how you can’t resist the urge to join…
Eh, then again it’s not like you could crack open an old lore book and say to your friend “Let me tell you about furries.” Unlike Homestuck.

We have Pocariroo and BetaEtaDelota for that.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat