• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries Into Horror and/or Gaming

Laphin

Acting is Believing
Hey you guys! I wanted to connect with some of you furs out there that may be into horror movies and video games. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to connect to those into the Horror/Halloween scene.
I have worked in haunted houses and theme parks, grew up with horror and video games, and I love talking to those interested in the same stuffs I am!

I have a youtube where I do a lot of horror and gaming, and I try and stream everyday, all my streams get posted as videos on my channel after they are over. Take a look! www.youtube.com: Laphin Hyena

Twitter: Laphin Hyena (@Laphin) | Twitter

Nice meeting all of you!!

- Laph

Rmania

Awesome, I've just subscribed :) generally 90% of what i watch on youtube is horror/game related

I'm trying to get into horror gaming. I played the first two Dead Spaces and Resident Evil 4 (I also played 5 and 6, but those two don't really count as horror games). As for horror movies, hell to the no.

Funny thing, I also have a YouTube channel. I only played one horror game on it though. I plan on changing that in the future though.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
I'm not to much of a horror fan in video games, but I LOVE lovecraft style monsters and legitimately creepy things (not jumpscare cheap-outs like fnaf and slenderman which are arguably poor in design).

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
I love Horror Movies! I grew up on them, and watching the sifi channel (back when it was worth a damn). I find it funny when someone talks about how scary a movie was, that they saw, and I look back on it and think, "I've seen scarier" or "the story was really good, though!"
Unfortunally there are a lot of horror flicks where the story is kind of piss poor, and the movie just focuses on jump scares. Than people actually like it, and it makes me think of the circus on the movie 'We're Back' where people go there because they actually want to be scared xD

But I love games, too. I never really played many horror based games. Watched Resident Evil be played, and Parasite Eve. Silent Hill, and some others. I was fascinated with them, but I sucked too bad at playing them xD
I mostly just play RPGs like my current one being Final Fantasy 14 online

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
The horror genre is <3333333. I grew up with a fascination towards it, and I regularly watch horror flicks and read scary stories; not so much games. The genre is severelay lacking these days thanks to mainstream movies and interest. Indie horror movies are where it's at!

Maximus B. Panda

The Red Menace
Hey you guys! I wanted to connect with some of you furs out there that may be into horror movies and video games. You'd be surprised at how hard it is to connect to those into the Horror/Halloween scene.
I have worked in haunted houses and theme parks, grew up with horror and video games, and I love talking to those interested in the same stuffs I am!

I have a youtube where I do a lot of horror and gaming, and I try and stream everyday, all my streams get posted as videos on my channel after they are over. Take a look! www.youtube.com: Laphin Hyena

Twitter: Laphin Hyena (@Laphin) | Twitter

Nice meeting all of you!!

- Laph
I'm into horror. I really like the supernatural and occult stuff.

I don't really like gaming though (Unless it's single player), or youtubers who scream in front of a camera like all the other ones.

Laphin

Acting is Believing
I'm into horror. I really like the supernatural and occult stuff.

I don't really like gaming though (Unless it's single player), or youtubers who scream in front of a camera like all the other ones.

I play mostly single player games, but do dabble in some multiplayer. I'm mostly just my normal self when I play, albeit sometimes I can be goofy, but it's not like the other mainstream youtubers.. I don't 'put on a yell' or scream for views, hahah... I'm just my down to earth, and ridiculous me.

Laphin

Acting is Believing
The horror genre is <3333333. I grew up with a fascination towards it, and I regularly watch horror flicks and read scary stories; not so much games. The genre is severelay lacking these days thanks to mainstream movies and interest. Indie horror movies are where it's at!

You should stop by my stream. Occasionally outside of gaming, sometimes me and my viewers will have "Movie Nights" and there's generally 50+ people for those. We watch mostly older horror movies (because I will not chance streaming newer stuff), and it's cool. I'm usually on mic, but I never talk over important scenes. It's a great time!

Laphin

Acting is Believing
This is... actually pretty damn good. Keep it up, I'm interested in how you'll improve. ^_^

Hey Rinku, thanks for stopping by. I'm interested to see how the direction of my channel will evolve over time. I intend to start doing things that are more interactive with my stream at some point. I just wish youtube would come out of BETA with their livestreaming stuff.

Half

Paragon of the Flawed
I, uh, enjoy not horror per-say, but I do find a pleasing quality in macabre visuals and Tragedy. Even my avatar as of now is an Optic nerve, hah.
I'll look into your channel!