• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries Into Voice Acting | Voice Over

Laphin

Acting is Believing
Hey you guys!

I know it's not talked about a lot on here, but...
Furries that might happen to be into Voice Overs, or Voice Acting.

If you guys ever want some tips or feedback on a lot of that stuff, pop on over to my channel and take a peek.
I know there are non-furs and plenty of coaches out there.. but through my OWN channel, you can kinda get stuff from a fur's perspective and experiences

It's a fun place all around for furs to kinda conversate, especially since I am LIVE a lot of the time!
(And ESPECIALLY if you like video games)

Voice Acting Tip Playlist: Voice Acting Corner (Tips & Advice) - YouTube

My Channel: www.youtube.com: Laphin Hyena

See you all around!!

- Laph Hyena

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Hey cool, I'll look those over. Thanks for sharing.

I tried to get into radio awhile back but they weren't having it b/c I didn't really have any experience at the time. Since then I've done some community theatre and I'm hoping I can get in doing something having done that now. I'd be all about some radio commercials but I'd really like to do audiobooks.

Hair_Everywhere

ego sum non a furorem
I know your channel features mostly horror games, so can you play, kohlat, p.t., outlast, and maybe some limbo???

Laphin

Acting is Believing
I know your channel features mostly horror games, so can you play, kohlat, p.t., outlast, and maybe some limbo???

I do still need to play Kholat at some point. P.T. is unavailable unfortunately.

Laphin

Acting is Believing
Hey cool, I'll look those over. Thanks for sharing.

I tried to get into radio awhile back but they weren't having it b/c I didn't really have any experience at the time. Since then I've done some community theatre and I'm hoping I can get in doing something having done that now. I'd be all about some radio commercials but I'd really like to do audiobooks.

Best way to go about it definitely theatre work, like you are doing. Whenever you can practice acting, DO IT!
The voice over stuff comes with practice and experience. Start off doing stuff for free and find someone to mentor you (even if it's just watching coaches on youtube), they are still a mentor if you are willing to listen to their videos and digest the information. From there you just need to produce some demos, and get working through auditions. That is the best way to start out.

Vince_Werewolf

Herbivoraceous Musician
Hey! I've known you for a bit via your VA tips and whatnots.

You're amazing at VA! :D