• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries IRL - People you wouldn't have ever thought they were into that

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
True odd bizarre tale I must tell you all.

So I have a friend called Andrew and he's really cool and plays in bands and such. So he says that a room opened up where he's staying at and that it costs only $200 a month. Naturally I got all excited, and wanted to find out more. Well he's a very hard person to reach so we kinda lost touch. well another friend of mine knew the guy who was renting out the room to him. His name is corey. I got in contact, went to go check out the house and told him I'd move in. Well I was contacting him on facebook and noticed corey was dressed up in a cheap mascot suit rocking out with a band. I thought "lol furries" and scrolled through his pics. Ironically one had a pic with some other furries and the caption was something like "me with my fellow furries" and I was all... NO WAI.

so I move in and tell I'll pay when it hits february. was talking to him about it today and instead he wanted an old suit I had. So I was like... SCORE! TRADING FURSUIT FOR RENT!

TL;DR: my landlord is a furry.
here's a pic of him in my suit:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...t=at.329662468293.195105.693618293.1356404654

anyone run across furries that you never would guess they're furries?

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
I can't say that I've run into someone in their furry-ness, but this one guy from my school (who is really tall and really serious) was talking about being a furry during orientation last summer; it was so awkward, looking at this big, buff, srs face thug of a dude talk about how he loves to put on his furry outfit and run around with his friends at cons. I'm not sure if he was serious, but I'm hoping it was a joke.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
this upcoming month I'll be having a show at a famous local gallery. 99% of it is furry artwork.

lol.

I'll see how many furs show up.

Calico-Feathers

Climbin' in yo windows.
My favorites are the gangsta-lookin', thug life guys who turn out to be furries. Cracks me up every time. I had one guy I worked with turn out to be a fur. And I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that my grandma might be a furry...

I've also mistaken people for furries. Saw a girl wearing ears and a collar and asked her only to receive an awkwardly-questioning look. Turns out she was just an otaku.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
My favorites are the gangsta-lookin', thug life guys who turn out to be furries. Cracks me up every time. I had one guy I worked with turn out to be a fur. And I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that my grandma might be a furry...

I've also mistaken people for furries. Saw a girl wearing ears and a collar and asked her only to receive an awkwardly-questioning look. Turns out she was just an otaku.

... once I ran up to someone dressed as a dalmation. I saw them from behind. I was all SQUEE! A FURRY! then I poked them and they turned around and it was a drunk 60 year old woman who smelled like menthol cigarettes.

ugh.

Jude

U1 S7 P106
My friend was making a fursuit before he knew I was a furry. He says he's not a furry, though.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Well, unless you count my 12 year old cousin who draws wolves and rp's with them online a furry, there aren't any furries around here that I know. (She lives in PA anyway.)

I am like furry repellant or something. Must be my heterosexuality and relative normalcy.

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Well, unless you count my 12 year old cousin who draws wolves and rp's with them online a furry, there aren't any furries around here that I know. (She lives in PA anyway.)

I am like furry repellant or something. Must be my heterosexuality and relative normalcy.

Did she ever rp on a site called Iscribble?

Cuz if so, chances are I rp´d with her XD God I have no life...

T

Tewin Follow

Cute story, OP.
I went to college with a girl who really likes dogs and went to a party dressed as a dalmation. She even asked me if I wanted to mess about in town wearing a dog suit with her. If I get back in touch with her, I'll ask, but I'm pretty sure I know what the answer will be. :3

Trading instead of paying with an old suit sounds as a fairly good deal.
I've never really met anybody furry, but I was suprised to see three people I loooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeed on FA. Was sad. One declared not furry, so I'm happy about that, but the two others are stuck in dip shit. One's probably a fetishist as well.
And I found a furry in my last protaku forum, amazingly terrible.

No special encounters on special ocassions, this place is deadfur.

Kreevox

Groovy Kitsune
one of my friends is stationed down in AZ, where there is apparently a lot of furries, he told me that while dating a furry down there, he became a furry, I was like "...woah"

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
I went to pick up my brother from school and saw this man/woman thing in a parked car.
he/she had that paw with the squiggly (idk but it was furry) on the back of her car as well as a rainbow paw. both stickers.

S

Snowykoeld

i've run into people that was obivoius they were furries, but nearly bit my head off that they arn't

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
he/she had that paw with the squiggly (idk but it was furry)

Phipaw.

I knew one person for a year before they "came out" to me as a furry. He said "don't judge." His look on his face when I told him I was was priceless.

The friends that know what furries are, said they never would have guessed since I'm quite "normal". Most of my other friends don't know what a furry is.

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
I think she does.

I am genuinely scared of the fact that you may have had contact with my cousin.

Dude...don´t worry, I was never really into wierd sexual, or kinky rp´s on iscribble, mainly because half the time the ones on there rping are like 12 year old kids, and shiz like that. Hell, rping on Iscribs is banned now anyway, exactly because of that. Most of the rp´s that started on there within about an hour had turned into orgies or some shit, and due to the amount of kids on that site...they had to ban it on the public boards.

To find out, ask her if she ever heard of a fox called Tomias on those wolf rp boards...if so, then thats me XD

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I live at a condo complex that mostly caters to military officers and snow birds. Seeing Hawaiian shirts or uniforms is the norm. Watching your neighbor come down the stairs in a deer/fox fursuit... That was shocking.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
My band's drummer is totally obsessed with wolves, he even had his 18th birthday cake shaped as a wolf.
I don't want to skip to conclusions so I just say he likes wolves a lot. I had some doubts though when, after discovering that I usually draw cartoony animals, he told me not to draw his character with his dick hanging around freely. ._.
He probably knows about this kind of art, or he was just kidding, I never figured it out.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Dude...don´t worry, I was never really into wierd sexual, or kinky rp´s on iscribble, mainly because half the time the ones on there rping are like 12 year old kids, and shiz like that. Hell, rping on Iscribs is banned now anyway, exactly because of that. Most of the rp´s that started on there within about an hour had turned into orgies or some shit, and due to the amount of kids on that site...they had to ban it on the public boards.

To find out, ask her if she ever heard of a fox called Tomias on those wolf rp boards...if so, then thats me XD
Why are you roleplaying with a bunch of 12 year olds?