• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries on a plane!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Wow, the furries are exploiting more of us to the general public! Way to go! >w<

I wish there ain't any negative incidents occuring as we proceed though UwU

лОРИк

Forest spirit Chuck nORIs
Once I had a dream about getting on a bus, and there was a lot of fur. I don't remember anything else. Maybe I was raped there, but that's not certain.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Once I had a dream about getting on a bus, and there was a lot of fur. I don't remember anything else. Maybe I was raped there, but that's not certain.

Naah, odds are you were overcome with desire for fluffiness and it was consensual. It's a dream after all, your mind created the scenario.

лОРИк

Naah, odds are you were overcome with desire for fluffiness and it was consensual. It's a dream after all, your mind created the scenario.
I used to want a suit for myself, but now I realized that this is a bad idea.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Can we inquire as to "why" without being too nosy?

лОРИк

I don't see the point in that. Too expensive, I have no furry friends, I'm boring, and so on.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Wow, I'm impressed! In part because of the planning that probably went into this, and the fact that partial fursuits fit in carry-on. At first, I though it was fake because the two on the left look Photoshopped, but it's apparently real. Great photo-op.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
don't like the way they say "taken over" like you have the balls to be terrorists

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I want to make a movie called Furries on a Plane staring Samuel L. Jackson

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
It’s going to be a movie about self discovery. Sam’s character will get on the plane only to discover that the flight is full of Furries. He will be really freaked out at first, but then by the end of the flight he becomes a furry himself and walks of the plane in his fursuit

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
Samuel L. Jackson's dialogue could just be quotes from his other movies, changed to be more furry-appropriate.

"Hold onto your tails!"
"UwU, motherfucker, do you speak it?"
Haha. This would be an amazing movie.

zandelux

AKA Kardek
You could take his bit about pigs vs. dogs from Pulp Fiction almost word for word, just change a few verbs. SFW verbs, ya pervs.

EDIT: Okay, big segue but now all I can think about is a furry Pulp Fiction spoof called Pup Fiction. It already has a character named the Wolf! It writes itself! XD

EDIT 2: hol up

Last edited: