• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries on a plane!

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
you know some days i just come here to see how much full of shit you guys are and you never disappoint

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
We’re talking about Samuel L Jackson here… conventional rules don’t apply. ;)
well he was shot directly with a machine gun and survived somehow so i believe you

Pygmepatl

It's all true
Just another reminder that Furries run the Internet, and why they're so valuable. :p

IMG_20211027_141927_967.jpg

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
But, not all if them are IT! I know several that are simply Walmart drones... (NO, not ME!)

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
While I do notice that a lot of furries have tech jobs I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying they comprise a majority of tech/IT or that a majority of furries are tech/IT

I try not to make assumptions about people based on their job/career because I've been surprised in the past by what some people do for a living after interacting with them in a non-professional sense

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
Agreed! Farmer/ warehouse worker, here, fwiw...
I have been:

A haybuck/yardmonkey
An apprentice herdsman
A college student
An odd-jobs handyman/mechanic
A retail drone (actually not the WORST job I've had)
A tech sales rep (that one was utter shit though)
A liquor store manager
A custodian

I've had some interesting things suggested to me and I've flatly refused most of them for various reasons, including IT/tech field and culinary
I've wanted to be a pilot, an investigative journalist, and a veterinarian

At the end of the day it's not the career that makes the person, especially when you just need to keep a roof over your head, food in your pantry and medical insurance in your wallet and how that gets done is ultimately not a reliable barometer of much of anything besides what a person CAN do with what's around them