• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries Online vs. Offline

Your online vs offline personality is...

• Total voters
I remember the first one everyone but me and you were half drunk and flirting with me, and the 2nd time LK flipped the fuck out because he was drunk or something so I bailed.

I thought Scotty said he didn't drink.

It's easier to talk when drunk, but annoying on the opposite end :V

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I don't drink, it was LK that was drunk...speaking of him, I wonder where he ran off to :?
I also see that it was legitimate that he flipped out, he had a good reason to.
It was legitimate for him to get upset.

However, the way he started screaming at me over the mic as if I knew that it would hurt him was kinda uncalled for.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
We had something like this before D:
Anyhow I'm an asshole on FAF, other sites slightly and offline I'm cool and normally won't bother anyone unless you give me a reason to.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
He is just pointing out the obvious for slowing FAF users.

Zeke is not a he.

Considering all of the "RANT: Pervs in the Library" threads, I am surprised that you have asked such a redonkulous question.

OMG Get out.

I've been using redonkulous a few times lately as well.

oh dang, I got the thread slightly derailed...

lemme fix...

I'm pretty much the same online as off, but people think of me differently.

Better?

You actually care that you got it off-topic?

Heh.

Yes I noticed last night...

You are creepy. =[

Not a hard accomplishment.

I don't think anyone likes getting yelled at and yeah, one of the reasons I don't drink either.

Some bitches get turned on by it.

Oh hey, you just described every FAF thread ever!

Originality doesn't exist.

The first mugshots thread was originally from another forum, which got it from another forum, which got it from another forum, which got it from a facebook chatroom, which got it from irl, which got it from-

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Online I'm a pimp.

Offline I'm pimped. ):

Garreth

Banned
Banned
It all depends from person to person in a IRL situation. Most online furries tend to act smuttier and annoying/RPish because A)People don't know what they look like and B)No consequences on the internet.

Roccie

In person, i'm a really calm and collected person. I'm nice to people, slightly sarcastic, and will bite a head off if i'm pissed. But around my furry friends, i'm spazzy and hyper and a little weirder than usual (which isn't saying much >_>)

Online, i'm more like my furry self, except more open. o:

Decoy

Banned
Banned
Online, im a super rap wolf willing to take any wolf mate (over 20 pleases) who will sniff pheremones through anything

Offline, im a super rap wolf who loves to lik water from the lake, live in the cave with other wolf companions, and being a friendly wolf unless people screw with me, like when whale used to tried to sleep with my wolf wife, hes dead now from suffication

Qoph

omurr
Online, im a super rap wolf willing to take any wolf mate (over 20 pleases) who will sniff pheremones through anything

Offline, im a super rap wolf who loves to lik water from the lake, live in the cave with other wolf companions, and being a friendly wolf unless people screw with me, like when whale used to tried to sleep with my wolf wife, hes dead now from suffication

This is the best thing I've read ever pretty much.