• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries wearing real fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
I just seen a fucker selling coyote tails on FA and goddammit, I just wanted to slap the silly bitch with my internet cock.

I thought being a furry meant you loved animals. I mean obviously. A group of people who draw themselves as animals/dress up as animals/what-have you. How's wearin' ther skin showing that love?

Last time I checked we were living in the better part of the 21th century. We don't need to be wearing animal skins anymore, even less decked out in animal fur accessory.

Now I understand we still eat the poor fuckers but let's not rub it in ther face by parading about in ther skin. That's some Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill shit right there.
I expect it for J-Lo, that bitch don't seem to like animals at all, but Furries? Fuck man.

And don't give me none of that 'Honoring the animals sprits' bullshit. The only thing taking an animal's hide honors is the sick fucker who shot it's wallet.

The Fuck is this shit?

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Bitch needs to have her hair ripped off and sold to some sick fucker you ask me.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
There was a thread on this already, but yeah I hate it when furries wear things made out of real animals.

YOU'RE WEARING THE ANIMAL'S FUCKING SKIN

THINK ABOUT IT

bitofgreen

Call me Bito
I think the only person out there who can wear skin is the guy on the Texas chainsaw massacre. Lol =) but ya, why wear real fur when you can wear faux. Faux is supposed to be better anyway. Because it doesn't fade or mess up. And it's cheaper. There's no reason for people to wear real fur

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
Liking furry does not automatically mean you're kind to animals. In fact, considering the sort of depraved crap a lot of furries whack off to I'm surprised we don't have more cases of furries being nailed IRL by respective SPCAs.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Liking furry does not automatically mean you're kind to animals. In fact, considering the sort of depraved crap a lot of furries whack off to I'm surprised we don't have more cases of furries being nailed IRL by respective SPCAs.

To be honest, I wouldn't be shocked.

The fuck does someone get off to some unfortunate bastard who got his head chopped off? The Fuck's wrong with you?

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Actual coyotes' tails? Not synthetic or faux fur shaped into coyote tails? A furry is selling them? That's some serious ur-doin-it-rong right there.

I like my dead animal burgers as much as the next bloke, but the difference between weird crap and wrong crap is usually when fantasy becomes reality.

Crap, the OP's story still sounds too much like poaching to me.

Last edited:

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
To be honest, I wouldn't be shocked.

The fuck does someone get off to some unfortunate bastard who got his head chopped off? The Fuck's wrong with you?

Pretty much. Go onto FA with no mature filter, find one of the many snuff/gore/whatever pics out there and ask the artist how he can possibly like animals when he relies on cartoon animals dying in horrible ways for sexual release (possibly to the extent of not being able to get sexual release otherwise).

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
Actual coyotes' tails? Not synthetic or faux fur shaped into coyote tails? A furry is selling them? That's some serious ur-doin-it-rong right there.

She's one of these.

And god knows I'd love to go bitch her out some more but I've already been blocked speaking my mind.

... I have a habit of that.

shark whisperer

flying dutchman
on a fantasy convention i saw one selling real fox tails.
lucky me having my bro round, couse i realy wanted to slap somebody, and he knew.

stuff like that make me angry,
if a zoo stuffs an animal, oke, its already dead and it had a good life(no predators, always food)
but not shooting couse i need his fur.
SHOOT THE BASTARDS AND SCALP THEM AND SELL THERE SCALP(dont kill couse thats wrong, then you are like them)

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
On a more serious note, you guys do know that there are people selling real tails, taken off of roadkill, right? Have you actually asked where the fur is from before raging?

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ladychecke/ this one for example sells coyote tails taken off of several day old cadavers. That way you can wear real tails while still feeling classy (by furry standards).

Fuzzy Alien

Yeah, I think Scotty made a topic about this last week. I'll say the same thing I said in that one: Just use faux fur, there's no fucking reason to wear real animal carcass. That's no different than someone making some kind of suit out of humans to me; Buffalo Bill shit, indeed.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
On a more serious note, you guys do know that there are people selling real tails, taken off of roadkill, right? Have you actually asked where the fur is from before raging?

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ladychecke/ this one for example sells coyote tails taken off of several day old cadavers. That way you can wear real tails while still feeling classy (by furry standards).

Dude, dead or not dead, shit aint cool.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
I don't care if it was dead when they took it or alive, it's still wrong.

And fucking sick. Who the fuck chops off body parts from roadkill and sells it? The Fuck?

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
I don't care if it was dead when they took it or alive, it's still wrong.

And fucking sick. Who the fuck chops off body parts from roadkill and sells it? The Fuck?

Furries do.

"Herp Derp, I'm wearing a piece of essentially fluffy plastic and pretending it's animal fur"

Vs

"Horf Dorf, I'm wearing an embalmed piece of animal hide".

I don't see much of a difference in terms of lameness. Besides, I'm pretty sure you care a lot more about the coyote pieces being sold off than the coyotes do themselves (because they're dead lolololo). Calm down an chillax, otherwise go pick a fight with an eskimo for wearing authentic fur.

Jesie

I'M A WINNER
I'm sorry, but wearing something that's been rotting under the hot sun for god knows how long just don't sound sexy/neat/cute to me.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I just seen a fucker selling coyote tails on FA and goddammit, I just wanted to slap the silly bitch with my internet cock.

I thought being a furry meant you loved animals. I mean obviously. A group of people who draw themselves as animals/dress up as animals/what-have you. How's wearin' ther skin showing that love?

Last time I checked we were living in the better part of the 21th century. We don't need to be wearing animal skins anymore, even less decked out in animal fur accessory.

Now I understand we still eat the poor fuckers but let's not rub it in ther face by parading about in ther skin. That's some Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill shit right there.
I expect it for J-Lo, that bitch don't seem to like animals at all, but Furries? Fuck man.

And don't give me none of that 'Honoring the animals sprits' bullshit. The only thing taking an animal's hide honors is the sick fucker who shot it's wallet.

The Fuck is this shit?
*shrugs* Whatever. Abusing animals is wrong, so I'm not cool with fur farms that do such crap. But other than that, raising animals for meat/fur/whatever is unfortunate but let's face it: there are only certain things that we can get from animals. If someone loves animals so much they wouldn't eat anything that came from an animal or use any animal-based product, more power to 'em.

But don't judge me because I eat meat and wear a leather belt, or because I own a rabbit fur hat that I used to endure -20F weather in central WI in the middle of January.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
I'm sorry, but wearing something that's been rotting under the hot sun for god knows how long just don't sound sexy/neat/cute to me.
Why did you put -sexy- in the first place?

Closets Rule

How is wearing a real tail immoral? If it's real, it's real, get over it. They have the right to do as they please just as you do. If that same "mother fucker" said that wearing a fur suit was immoral because you're disgracing animals and people everywhere, you would certainly have qualms against it. However, you, being the raged furry that you are, cannot understand the concept of morality because you're so "in touch" with animals. If you're all raged over such an issue, why don't you try doing something about it instead of rage threading on a furry forum? Also I love how you hold the fact that said person is a furry over their head as if they should be held to a higher standard. Isn't that a bit, I don't know, biased? How about you treat everyone the same and instead of concentrating your rage onto said user, you actually make a petition or some shit. I mean sure, you'll never get anywhere because I'm positive you don't have the nerve nor the patience to actually have something "inhumane" or "immoral" outlawed, but let's face it, if abortion is legal then I'm pretty damn sure that no "mother fucker" out there is going to give a rat's ass about a coyote tail being sold. LOL

Usarise

I love animals, but i love the fur too.... Ive got a couple of those raccoon hats... you know. the ones with the tail and everything? theyre real ^_^ Oh and i have a real bearskin rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.