• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries with furries

Do you have a pet?

• Yes I have a pet

Votes: 166 81.8%
  • No I do not have a pet

Votes: 37 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Ive been curious, do most furries own pets of their own? And do they base their fursonas around them, make their own, or mix them. I have a cat and my fursona is a feline too.

BlackRat

Black Fennec ^_^
I have a dog, a cat, a rat and a bird right now...used to have alot more but the beloved circle of life has lowered the numbers a bit.
Fursona not at all based on any of em, although I'd love to get a fennec ^_^

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
I got a dog :3

Yeah... I'm boring, shut up.

Also, I want a fox, man...

Jack

8 cats- 2 calico, 4 black cats, and 2 long haired grays.

7 dogs- 1 black lab, 3 yellow labs, and two dachshunds.

6 horses- I think thoroughbreds.

PJHippo

Hungry Hungry Hippo!!
I've got two cats and one rabbit. Funnily enough my fursona isn't based on any of them!

Darkou

I have a kitty.
I like cats, so we had a cat at home.

However my fursona and the fact i have a cat are not related.

i'm feline because i felt like it, because of my body and stuff.
I could have been a nice fox as well, i guess.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I think it is a bit common for people to base their fursona off of their pets. I mean you have people out there who commission fur-suits to look like their own pet dog.

As for animals at home, I have 4 cats.....but I'd never be able to keep a Maned Wolf as a pet. It would feel so horrible taking such a fantastic and beautiful animal out of the wild, where it belongs. Wild animals don't make good pets anyway.

I used to have a pet snake but he died, Easter this year. I was so sad....still am sad a bit.

EDIT: What was that old saying? A house without a cat is not a home!

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
I have no pets sadly....
But my fursona is a fox, and i guess its just because i pretty much act like a fox. Im kinda shy, once i get to know you, im a fun person, i LOVE to have fun, I am smart. Plus i think foxes are just so cute, and i realy dont care how many of them are out there.

EDIT: Not a slut!!!

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I have five cats and a snapping turtle.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I have a pet rock that I wrapped in faux fur. We go everywhere together.

Duskling

The Rogue
i has 4 cats, 2 dogs, 1 snake and 2 birds lol

i wish i had a racoon, he'd sit on my shoulder and he'd be all like "dude im a raccoon" and i'd be like "dude i know!"

Jack_Haystack

Confused fur
um... yeah this is a long list
13 chickens
5 horses
6 dogs (2 full grown rodhesian rigde backs 2 puppys a shitzu and a wist highland terrier)
2 ducks
1 kitten (other one died still wear its collar :( )
and a tortoise named norman
none off these are my fursona though if i needed to make other characters id probably take inspiration from them

Last edited:

makmakmob

A Bernese mountain [of a] dog, two leopard geckos, two cats, and this weird wobbly hairy thing that eats too much food and is yet to stop expanding. (We think it's another cat.)

Kuro-chan

rly nao?
I have two cats, one's a calico named Pumpkin and the other is all grey and has hazel eyes with a ring of green around his pupil, and his name is Wolfy. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.