• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furries with furries

Do you have a pet?

• Yes I have a pet

Votes: 166 81.8%
  • No I do not have a pet

Votes: 37 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
I'm allergic to animals :( :(

Though we grew up with a beagle / german sheppard named Star. She was an amazing dog. Though, we tried introducing a new dog into our home that we adopted a year after Star died, though my allergies flared up and so did my mother's, and the dog was really out of control and we had to take him back to the adoption agency. :(

I would love another dog though, when my living situation permits it I think I'll get a hypo-allergenic puppy :3

Thats so sad.. I dont know what I'd do if I were allergic to my cat.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Lots'a Dogs.

Seven of them. :D

Yes, I can feed them all. ^.-

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Lots'a Dogs.

Seven of them. :D

Yes, I can feed them all. ^.-
Lucky.. I wish I had so much as one dog. They make such awesome companions.. :(

Wow, that is EXACTLY what Smokey looks like, except Smokey has a tiny white tuft of fur on his "chest".
So does Kringle, but his white tuft isn't visible in that pic for some reason. He does have one, though.

Last edited:

Nox

A fox of all colors.
Well, I own a Kitten and a Pomeranian. Right now said Kitten is trying to help me type.

Owwin

Tests on animals.
I have a pet cat Alex. He would be like my brother, if I had a brother who didn't speak English and bugged me all the time. A weird thing about Alex is that he has been shot by my neighbor, thrown by my cousin, had a couch dropped on him, and on numerous occasions come home covered in gashes and cuts, and yet he always heals up good as new. I am beginning to think he is a super zombie or something.

Alex has a pet cat named Bart, and I say this because I didn't even want Bart. He followed Alex home and then wouldn't leave and when I shut him outside they sat on either side of the door and howled that horrible cat howl until I let Bart in. I swear, when Alex dies Bart is out of here. Bart is an asshole.

My fursona isn't based on either of them, because I think that would be treating them as an extension as myself. Alex has his own personality, and i respect him too much to do that. Bart isn't my fursona because I don't want to associate myself with him. He is a dickhead.

Last edited:

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
I have a pet cat Alex. He would be like my brother, if I had a brother who didn't speak English and bugged me all the time. A weird thing about Alex is that he has been shot by my neighbor, thrown by my cousin, had a couch dropped on him, and on numerous occasions come home covered in gashes and cuts, and yet he always heals up good as new. I am beginning to think he is a super zombie or something.

Alex has a pet cat named Bart, and I say this because I didn't even want Bart. He followed Alex home and then wouldn't leave and when I shut him outside they sat on either side of the door and howled that horrible cat howl until I let Bart in. I swear, when Alex dies Bart is out of here. Bart is an asshole.

My fursona isn't based on either of them, because I think that would be treating them as an extension as myself. Alex has his own personality, and i respect him too much to do that. Bart isn't my fursona because I don't want to associate myself with him. He is a dickhead.

Alex is so awesome, Bart's is just a fan of his greatness~

Owwin

Tests on animals.
Alex is so awesome, Bart's is just a fan of his greatness~
The sad thing is that Bart looks almost identical to Alex. There would be a possibility that he could be his offspring if Alex wasn't neutered. I just don't like that cat. I swear he does shit on purpose to piss me off. He steals Alex's food, and he knocks shit off of my table, expensive shit. He looks right at me and meows to get my attention before he does it. Alex does need a fan club, but Bart needs to fuck off!

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
The sad thing is that Bart looks almost identical to Alex. There would be a possibility that he could be his offspring if Alex wasn't neutered. I just don't like that cat. I swear he does shit on purpose to piss me off. He steals Alex's food, and he knocks shit off of my table, expensive shit. He looks right at me and meows to get my attention before he does it. Alex does need a fan club, but Bart needs to fuck off!

Maybe Bart is Alex's evil twin? :D

Tzolkin

Fuzzy of the Meowing Kind
I have 4 cats, and I used to have a mouse. No, the cats didn't eat him. >_>

I have this weird tendency to subconsciously adopt traits and such based on whatever critters are around for long enough. Humans and wild animals included. Other than that there's no relation between my fursona and my pets.

Ironclaw

Personally I don't have any pets, but at any one time I live in the same house as 7 cats, 10 dogs, 35 birds (From finch to macaw sized), and 100+ fish. My family is crazy, and this is actually a low point. We had over 4X as many only five years ago. Not to mention ferrets, lizards, raccoons, hamsters, pigs, ducks, and most other small animals. Remember I live in the city so all of this is in one very cramped house.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I got a dog :3

Yeah... I'm boring, shut up.

Also, I want a fox, man...

That would be tight if I could care for a fox, I'd bring it everywhere but anyways I have a cat at home though I would like a dog too.

Yoshistar

Watch and learn, kid.
Heheh, if only dragons were real...

I've always wanted an iguana, or maybe even a small lizard. But everyone I've lived with had an over-the-top fear of them. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.