• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Alignment

Where on the D&D alignment grid does your fursona fall?

• Total voters

Dongding

The sheep
Where do your fursonas fall on the D&D alignment grid, and why?

For the sake of accuracy, only vote once for each fursona. (Even if you're on the fence about it!)

Dongding is Lawful Good, but too much of a pantywaste to ever snitch; self preservation and all.

Last edited:
S

silveredgreen

For Ryujin, Lawful Neutral or Lawful Good probably. He wants to be a hero and save people. He's pretty terrible at it though and isn't actually recognized as a hero by anyone.

For my secondary fursona, true Neutral. She doesn't get involved in stuff like that and just wants to do stand-up comedy.

JesterKatz

But, surely you jest.
Jester Cat is a true neutral. He's a traveler by trade, so he's used to just dealing with the customs of the society he's in ("when in Rome..."), for better or worse.

L

-..Legacy..-

Lawful neutral under most circumstances. Tendencies of going way south on a temporary basis.

D

Deleted member 111470

Rimna is Neutral Good/Lawful Neutral. He's extremely submissive and doesn't want to get into trouble with anyone, so he just does as he's told and doesn't argue.

Dongding

The sheep
I was torn between neutral good and lawful good, but I just can't see Dongding breaking the law on purpose even if Dongding would totally get away with it, so it ended up being lawful good.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Hmm. Drake would be Lawful Good and a mix of Chaotic Good, with a 70/30 ratio, as he is pretty much myself just in anthro form.

Because having a bit of chaos in your daily life from time to time makes shit FUN. :p

L

-..Legacy..-

Because having a bit of chaos in your daily life from time to time makes shit FUN. :p

Plus having a character with no "situations" to test their internal conflict, makes for boring character development.

Dongding

The sheep
@Yakamaru

Sounds like neutral good to me if you had to choose one. Tough to fit it onto one spot sometimes... I just bought Baldur's gate on mobile so I'm getting a little furry-D&D-fix on the side just for fun.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Plus having a character with no "situations" to test their internal conflict, makes for boring character development.
Exactly. Conflicts often test your character.

Character growth often come from conflicts.

L

-..Legacy..-

Exactly. Conflicts often test your character.

Character growth often come from conflicts.

I had to look up the whole alignment thing, as I don't RP or partake in D&D-style stuff.

But what I can do is write. Conflict is one of the generally required subjects for laying down a good story outline. It brings the reader in, and keeps their attention to find the outcome. What follows that? How the conflict shapes the character. Usually, you'll find the conflict changes the character's mindset to some degree, or "teaches" the character something important to the scope of the story.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
If I would classify mine, it would be neutral evil.

Muahahaha

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Lawful evil.

Because everyone adores a good monster.

DistortedDisfiguredGoldeneye.gif

AW8Gwak.gif

tumblr_n057jpBbis1rlhfhdo4_1280.gif

tumblr_mhtx8vfL4W1rcm312o1_500.gif

Taliu

Life Dragoness Extraordinaire
Taliu probably falls into the chaotic good category. He will go out of his way to sometimes help others, and loves helping others. But doesn't always care about rules. Actually, rarely cares about rules.
Never cares about rules.

Kezi Avdiivka

Chaotic Good

also known by a few people as, that guy who will heal the shit out of you

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I'm torn between neutral good and chaotic neutral. Jarren is good at heart, but there are some draconic instincts and urges that are hard to overcome. Plus, he can be a bit selfish.
Edit: fixed an autocorrect-based typo. On a related note, my phone wants to write 'chaotic neutral' as 'chaotic brutal.' lol

Last edited:

Taliu

Life Dragoness Extraordinaire
I'm torn between neutral good and chaotic neutral. Jarren is good at heart, but there are some draconic instincts and urges that are hard to overcome. Plus, he can be a bit selfish.
Edit: fixed an autocorrect-based typo. On a related note, my phone wants to write 'chaotic neutral' as 'chaotic brutal.' lol
I mean, chaotic brutal could be it's own alignment