• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Amino volume one: The Curators

PaintedMica

So, I'm curious as to how many people here actively use Furry Amino. Secondly, I'm also curious as to how their run ins with the Amino staff, if you've had any, have gone. Mainly because I hear a lot of negative things about the curators, yet on the flip side there's a large following that seems to think they're gods among sheep. So, without further ado, let the conversation begin! Unless I'm the only person sadistic enough to actually use Amino regularly.

Yakamaru

Not enough fucking minerals!
Ah yes, Furry Amino.

Fun place if you like interacting with petulant, arrogant, whiny and emo children. Children who got told "no" by their parents. The amount of just sheer whining, holy crap.

Feels like Ferzu, just without any sexual shit, sexual innuendo and a platform meant for minors. I just log on once a day to get the rep. :V

That said: I do find the occasional super common sense person among children, which is super fun.

PaintedMica

You know, I honestly got the same impression the first month. I've met several amazing people, yet at the same time I almost sigh in frustration on a daily basis. I'd probably hang around Fur Affinity more since I actually like the people here more. Buuut, I'm a shy person, and Amino is slightly useful for commissions. However, yes I do get what you're saying. I was expecting there to be a lot of kids, I just wasn't expecting so much pure, concentrated edge in one place.

L

lupi900

Ah yes, Furry Amino.

Fun place if you like interacting with petulant, arrogant, whiny and emo children. Children who got told "no" by their parents. The amount of just sheer whining, holy crap.

Feels like Ferzu, just without any sexual shit, sexual innuendo and a platform meant for minors. I just log on once a day to get the rep. :V

That said: I do find the occasional super common sense person among children, which is super fun.

Nothing worse than young furs that can't post anything beyond. Memes, crying how no one gets there hobby choice or 180'ing over being depressed & low effort edgy trolling. All on top blowing up like morons when called out bluntly on there shit.