• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Anime

Hoxyis

Could you provide some screenshots for him? From that link he seems like a fan-made OC.
OK, then. Here's some screenshots... (Sorry, I couldn't find any bigger pictures.)
Chiqcheetah.PNG

150367-untitled_12_large.png

chiquicheetah.jpg

180px-ChiqicheetahK%C3%B6rper.jpg

Neko+Neko+no+Mi+-+Modelo+Guepardo.jpg

(There are plenty of better pictures I could have gone with, but I couldn't find any!)

Anyway, seem furry enough now?
XD
For more proof on this character being legible:
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Chiqicheetah

Last edited:

Swift12

Thankee! That first link made it look like he was an OC since that page was some guy's page using him as his own character.

As for Chiqicheetah - hmm, from some angles - particulary the sides - he seems furry enough, but other screens make his face look like a monkey. But at any rate, he looks cool, and anthro cheetahs are a rarity! Does Onepiece have any other anthros? I just never liked the series enough to watch it and look for them.

Hoxyis

Hm...maybe Rob Lucci, a really scary leopard-man? Not quite sure if he really counts.
Rob_Lucci_Leopard.jpg

So scary, that he even goes and mauls Luffy in his full-on leopard form
images

Not even that - Lucci also ruptures Luffy's internal organs, almost killing him. Can't find a picture, so here's a clip of that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LadPd5tnYho
The series took quite a dark turn around the time the brutal, animalistic Cipher Pol. 9 characters appeared. (Which Lucci is among.)

Also, here's Jyabura, the wolf-dude:
386771-24769-jyabura_super.jpg

wo2a9hpb.png

There are still quite some more animal-hybrid-characters in the series.
Plus there's also the Chimera Ants in Hunter x Hunter, which have yet to be shown in Anime form.

Last edited:

Swift12

Thanks for the pics - I also found one of the zombie pirates was somewhat furry, as he had a lion's muzzle grafted onto him. STill, I dunno... I just so dislike the show's style. Worst case of "Noodle People" trope I have seen, and even the females look "off", or at least most of them. It's like anime art style met Ed Edd and Eddy style... Luffy himself is weird with that almost constant grin - he looks like he had a dose of Joker laughing gas... And there is that pinoccio-nosed guy or the weird "raindeer" who looks more like a stuffed teddy bear... And almost all enemies so odd and distorted that they can only be called human in the way Dick Tracy's gangsters are human. :D

Hoxyis

Thanks for the pics - I also found one of the zombie pirates was somewhat furry, as he had a lion's muzzle grafted onto him. STill, I dunno... I just so dislike the show's style. Worst case of "Noodle People" trope I have seen, and even the females look "off", or at least most of them. It's like anime art style met Ed Edd and Eddy style... Luffy himself is weird with that almost constant grin - he looks like he had a dose of Joker laughing gas... And there is that pinoccio-nosed guy or the weird "raindeer" who looks more like a stuffed teddy bear... And almost all enemies so odd and distorted that they can only be called human in the way Dick Tracy's gangsters are human. :D
Almost all the zombie characters are furry-lookin'.
And yeah, as much as I like the show, it's actually animated quite badly...but Toei Animation is to blame for that, certainly not the author of the series.
Over time, it seems I've gotten used to all the strange proportions of the characters. They look a bit cartoon-ish - for an anime, which I like!
But, honestly - anime and cartoons. What's the difference? Animation is animation, and can be manipulated in whatever way anyone desires. It'd be nice if more people would come to realize that.

Also, I made these custom screen-caps of Chiqicheetah, which I think have him depicted better than the ones I found through searching. Not sure how exactly I can post it up, though. I'm a noob when it comes to that stuff.

Last edited:

Swift12

When replying, click "Go Advanced". Below the textbox, you'll see 'additional options' and then "Manage attachments" - click that, and you can upload the pics there.

Thanks in advance!

As for anime and cartoons - yeah, these days, hard to tell the difference sometimes, as western animation takes elements from anime. But overall, most anime have a certain style and elements they use, so you can instantly tell it was made in Japan.

gameboi9321

Seated With Liquor
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but.

POLAR BEAR CAFE.

polar-bear-cafe-pic.jpg

This show is adorable. And I think the guy who does Panda's voice also does Lelouche.

NIGHTWOLF-SLYFOX

~The Wise Wolf~
Hope this helps ya mate.

Arashi No Yoru Ni, also known as One Stormy Night (2005) Animal Yokocho (2005) Bannertail: The Story of Grey Squirrel (1978) Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden (1998) Bomberman Jetters (2002) The Cat Returns (2002) Cat Soup (2003) Damekko Doubutsu (2005) Dragon Ball Eto Rangers (1995) Ginga Densetsu Riki (2000) Ginga Densetsu Weed (2005) Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (1986) Hyper Police (1997) Inukami! (2006) Juusenshi Gulkeeva (1995) Kaiketsu Zorori (2004) Kimba the White Lion (1965) Massugu ni Ikou () Maple Town Stories (1986) Maya the Bee (1975) Momotaro's Divine Sea Warriors (1945) Night on the Galactic Railroad () Onmyou Taisenki (2004) Pokemon (Series and several movies) () Polar Bear's Café (2012) Pom Poko (1994) Samurai Pizza Cats (1990) Sherlock Hound (1984) Shining Tears X Wind (2007) Slayers The Skull Man (2007) Sonic X (2003) Tamala 2010: Punk Cat In Space (2002) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, AKA: Gurren Lagann (2008) Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode, AKA: Birdy The Mighty: Decode (2008) Ultra Nyan (& sequel) () Utawarerumono (2006) The Vision of Escaflowne (1996) Willy Fog Travels Around the Earth (1981) Spice and Wolf (2008) Bagi, Monster of Mighty Nature (1984)

Ultawarermonu (2003) Inuyasha (2001) xxxholic (2007) Baka and Test: Summon the beasts (2011)

:3

Last edited:

Swift12

Providing pictures, or descriptions of the anthro characters would be more useful... especially for multi-episode series. but I think you also did the same on the kemono.org page.

Swift12

That trailer was confusing as heck... but let me guess, the whole fantasy world turns out to be just an allegory for him losing his mother in the end, right?

So, we have the lizard guy, the tiger, and that catgirl (well, more on the human-side then furry) - anyone else in this of note? Pics would be welcome.

Also, this thread on Kemono, if I haven't linked it before - we have collected a LOT of anthro anime characters there. http://www.kemonono.com/kemono/res/32630.html

epslion

(isaac cohen )epsilon
That trailer was confusing as heck... but let me guess, the whole fantasy world turns out to be just an allegory for him losing his mother in the end, right?

So, we have the lizard guy, the tiger, and that catgirl (well, more on the human-side then furry) - anyone else in this of note? Pics would be welcome.

Also, this thread on Kemono, if I haven't linked it before - we have collected a LOT of anthro anime characters there. http://www.kemonono.com/kemono/res/32630.html

not at all but it does seem that way in the beginning, and the world is full of antrhos almost no humes, i cant find many pics that have the towns in them(where most of the furs are)

Last edited:

AngelNyxia

I don't think anyone mentioned this anime Its called Dog Days .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Days_(anime) They have animal ears and tails but if someone gets hurt in a battle or defeated they turn into furry fluff balls either cat or dog. There is a second season too :)

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Kyatto Ninden Teyandee (Cat Ninja Legend Teyandee)

There was an English 'dub', known as 'Samurai Pizza Cats'; Saban ad-libbed its own story and dialogue due to translation difficulties.

The primary antagonist is an extremely gay fox

....who likes crossdressing

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki, directed by Mamoru Hosoda (Summer Wars, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time) finally got subbed, by Zoroi-Project. Watching it right now, and feeling really uncomfortable.

Woman falls in love with some guy and it turns out he's a wolfman (well golly!) Here are a couple gifs from when he's like "look this is the real me" "gasp"

ppUGiUk.gif

vfWt2Tj.gif

The potential for angsty avatars is immense here. I am stealing it for my own to spite any hopeful angsters out there. The chin down eyes up pose is just the ultimate in angst.

Last edited:

TheGr8MC

Longetivity is my middle name
I'm so glad I've found other fans who've heard of Hyper Police. Seriously, everybody I know right now has never heard of it. Even the entire anime club at my university!
I'm sitting there thinking how could you have never heard of the adorableness of Hyper police!?

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Tenchi Muyo GXP has furries. Can't exactly say its a wonderful show though. It's still fun to watch, though.
I like to point out Summer Wars just for King Kazma. Though it looks like someone already mentioned it while talking about Wolf Children. (I really want to see that movie.)

Does Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann count for characters like Viral?

whiteskunk

Would Negima!? The remade version count? Especially the all girls in dud mode episode.
Wait I think Studio Ghibli has a couple movies on that order-The Cat Returns, Pom Poko and Porco Rosso.

Last edited: