• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Anime

Kitsune134

Konichiwa! My name is Kitsune and I am new to this site. (Head bow) please, take good care of me!

I know that "Kiss on my Deity" is somewhat furry as the female protagonist is a kitsune, but if your talking about ideas for a furry anime title, then I've got one. It's called "I'm surrounded by Furries." I couldn't think of a Japanese title, though.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
Ok i read as far as page 6 and got bored so im not sure if anyone suggested this. Im not sure if this counts but didn't the original dragon ball have some furries. They kinda played a role of citizens of this weird version of earth. I am not sure why they got rid of them in DBZ. From memory there was a henchman from the main bad guy named shu...search him up. To be hohnest the trio back in that show was way to similiar to team rocket from pokemon. And the mayor of...west city i think it was, was a blue fox.

Edit= i did a little background check on shu, he is a ninja dog ( mistaken for a fox by fans) who appears by the side of mai. This was made for a food joke. Shu in the original manga is also known as soba. He appears briefly in dbz and appears again in gt. He is also a playable character in a large amount of games. Shu is seen as anthropomorphic character. Sorry would of got a photo of him but i cant put up images through my tablet :p

Last edited:

Casual Cat

I can't be arsed to read through most of these pages (got about 6 in like you, shadow), but I've been watching Spice and Wolf for a bit. Most of the characters are human, but one of the main characters is a stereotypical fox-girl. Kinda. It's weird.

whyareyoustillreadingthisgowatchit

R

RequiemOfHorrors

There is a lot of pages here so I'm not entirely sure if these have been mentioned before:
The Wolf Children
MV5BMTUzNTUzMTA5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg0ODc1MTE@._V1_SY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

The kids and father actually turn into anthro/feral wolves, was a great movie.

The Cat Returns
cat_returns_8.jpg

Porco Rosso
images

As for actual anime, maybe Polar Bear Cafe?

polar-bear-cafe-episode-28.jpg

I apologize for the clutter, I'm sorta new. x3

Last edited by a moderator:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Legend of the blue wolves

Mayhem

Spice and wolf is a good one, it involves a traveling merchant and a shape shifting wolf-woman. Only two seasons though...

BadRoy

Snake awakens
Has anyone brought up Nyanta and the other animal-like characters from Log Horizon yet?
Nyanta is the reason I watched that series :3

If we're bringing him up I would also raise the Chimera Ants from Hunter X Hunter. Like Welfin...
-
tumblr_n3dfxztNHn1rucc9wo1_500.gif
<3 <3 <3

EDIT: Woops, some people mentioned them already. Ah well, Welfy deserves his own mention.

Last edited:

Pinky

AKA Allie or Aouzy
Don't know if someone already said it, but I recently came across one called Anisava. It's animated in a western style and seems to be a comedy. The protagonists are all Anthro. I only saw a 3 minute trailer but it seems pretty good.

MorbidWolf

Wolfmon
Buddyfight is not exactly furry but the main char's partner is a dragon and late in the season they meet a gay dragon, Also there are tons of animals and anthros you can fan art for. I even seen a bunch of Drum artwork.

Bloodhowl

[video=youtube;suChqJwGIBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suChqJwGIBA[/video] this is from a DS game. that costs 145 bucks on amazon, whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy?????!!!!

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
Bloodhowl: Got the cartridge for it for $20 at Gamestop... it's a good game. :) Amazon includes Soundtrack, plus it wasn't distributed a lot in the US, so high price.

P

Phoenix-Kat

Only one I can think of is "Night on the Galactic Railroad"
The main characters are portrayed by anthropomorphic cats