• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Anime

Timitei

Iunno if it's been said already, but there's Ginga Densetsu Weed. I LOOOOOOOVE that one. I'm not sure if it's exactly considered 'furry' but I luff it.

Blue2k

Insert Text Here
If you think about it, the fandom is (in a way) a style of anime. And kinda revolves around it in a weird way.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
You know, just a question to those suggesting here...

DO YOU FAGS KNOW WHAT AN ANIME IS?!
I really don't think so....
Or crush them with my man-boobs!
Jizz.jpg

SailorYue

im His kitty cat
Digimon is what tiurned my boyfriend into furrydom... he said he fell in love with Renamon XD

SailorYue

im His kitty cat
i just realized... Sailor Moon has one season that has anthro girls. im not talking furried out, but they have animal qualities.(cute ears/ tails... saying NYA in EVERY sentence :D)

SailorYue

im His kitty cat
im still new to this... and, well theyre furry girls nonetheless

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
God, This topic is really depressing.

There's Night on the Galactic Railroad. An anime movie.
It's not a younger child type but more of a family one.
It has more of a calm type of feel over a comedic feel.
It's the only anime I've ever watched that is fully furry.

Last edited:

furry fan

ZOMG YUKI!! <3 He is awesome, but I liked Kyo, the kitty. He was so evil that it was cute. ^^ But my favorite one of all of them is the cow, HARU!!! <333 It's awesome how he can go from being a perfect angel one second to wanting to kill the world the next second. And the scene where the principal doubted his real hair color was hilarious. x3 But I think the cutest one and the one I can understand the best is Kisa, the tiger. She is really shy and has a low self esteem. She's so cute!! ^^ *goes to find screenshots*

Fruits%20Basket01032.jpg

fb_yuki102.jpg

chr_kisa.jpg

Fruits20Basket01135.jpg

fruits_basket_206.jpg

kaguraboar.jpg
i felt so sorry for kyo being an outcast because of that stupid rat then his beads are removed he goes crazy plus he was kinda cute

furry fan

would totoro count as furry? i like that one and the cat came back thats a pretty good one

Fire

FROM WHAT SERIES IS THIS IMAGE?

since we're talking about furry and... japanese-style animated cartoons...
I wonder, from what anime could this screenshot be?

Also, here's my (very) personal take at anime that might be of furry interest:

Outlaw Star (OP, WIKI)
Points of furry interest: Aisha and the Ctarl-Ctarl Race (catgirl people), the Silgrian Race (anthro birds) and the "hot springs" episode (fanservice, lots of it)

The Vision of Escaflowne (OP, WIKI)
Points of furry interest: Jajuka (anthro afghan hound), Eriya & Naria (leopard girls) and Merle (catgirl), the werewolf-like villagers from Fanelia

Claymore (OP, WIKI)
Points of furry interest: Rigardo in demon-mode definitely counts (guess why they call him "The Silver-Eyed Lion King").

Gurren Lagann (+OVA, OP, WIKI)
Points of furry interest: quite a few from Spiral-King's army of beast-people

Utawarerumono (OP, WIKI)
Points of furry interest: Everyone with tits ears and tail.

Onmyou Taisenki (OP, WIKI)
Points of furry interest: most Shikigami are pretty much as furry-ish as furry could ever get.

Legendz (OP, WIKI)
Points of furry interest: some Legendz. Especially the main and secondary characters. (personal note: the plot may seem stupid at first, but it will make sense later)

All I could remember.

Last edited:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

SailorYue

im His kitty cat
*sigh*

CATGIRLS ARENT FURRY. FUCKING AMERICANS.

There's a reason why kemono =/= kemonomimi.
but theyre similar. its just catgirls et al dont have as much fur.

Fire

@WolfoxOkamichan

>>CATGIRLS ARENT FURRY. FUCKING AMERICANS.
Do you need a map?

>>There's a reason why kemono =/= kemonomimi.
I am aware of that. But with so little Kemono material around, we can't really complain.
A catgirl is fine too.

And nobody knows from where that screenshot is?