• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Board Games?

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
I know of the existence of several furry tabletop rpgs but what about board games or card games? Are there any board games or card games made by furries or at least are of interest to furries?

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
The YU-gi-oh card game has the beast-warrior type, which includes the gladiator beast cards. The game also has the fur hire cards.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!

Trevorbluesquirrel

Yes, their is a furry produced board game, MANOPOLY!

4 those without an INKBUNNY account: ''The adult board game for Gay Men! Its mostly for normal gay male humans, but it does have a bit of furry content to it, mostly the mascot bull character.''

Package includes:
  • Bi-fold Game Board
  • Box/Packaging
  • 4 Tokens (Glow in the dark)
  • 24 Property Deed Cards
  • 30 Chance Cards
  • 30 Cruising Park Cards
  • 20 Gay Bars (Green)
  • 10 Bathhouses (Blue)
  • 2 Dice
  • Spinner
  • Money Pack
  • and Game Guide

2 sum it up, its yet another version of Monopoly, but U can pay cash or ''Service'' your opponents! ; )

Artboy1

Dream and live
Erm, is that counts if someone is trying to make his own card game? Not fully related to furry, but have furry related decks/clans/tribes/some separated cards?

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Erm, is that counts if someone is trying to make his own card game? Not fully related to furry, but have furry related decks/clans/tribes/some separated cards?
Sure! If you are working on a card game I would love to see it.

Aurento

Do digital board games count? Armello is a fairly popular one.
Also there is Astatos, a card game that has both digital and physical releases, but I feel like the complete edition physical copy is perpetually sold out. Their starter edition is up for sale though.

Pruz

There's Shadows of Amsterdam.
I also check Kickstarter frequently and I've seen a few. One is called Barbaric, but it's too expensive for me that one.
There was also a physical remake of Armello on there. It was created by a different publisher and Armello was never credited so I never tracked it. I don't recall its name.