• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CCritt93

I'm curious, how many responses do these usually get? Do you reach 100?
Lately, each post generates about five to ten new responses. This includes crossposts to other furry art sites plus Twitter and Telegram. Any signalboost would be much appreciated. ^^;

We’re cycling back into a section with turnouts in the 80s and 90s, so a bunch there should reach the magic 100 in the next few weeks.

CCritt93

The last Furry Card Sharks poll rerun of the year. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #11-12, 14:

NONSUITERS (never fursuited) #2-3:

See my “boss” Bark Woofson for more fun furry surveys!

Based on Card Sharks © Fremantle. Not affiliated with Fremantle, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any parent or subsidiary thereof.

CCritt93

New year, old polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #15-17:

FURSUITERS (past or present) #7-9:

Based on Card Sharks © Fremantle. Not affiliated with Fremantle, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any parent or subsidiary thereof.

CCritt93

Encore Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #18-20:

PATREON CREATORS #1:

CCritt93

Furry Card Sharks polls only take a couple of minutes, and every vote eventually helps out a convention charity. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #21-23:

CONGOERS #10-12:

CCritt93

In recent weeks, people like you have brought dozens of our Furry Card Sharks questions to the magic 100 votes. Let’s see how you do with this weekend’s polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #24-26:

ROAD TRIPPERS #1-3:

CCritt93

It’s that time again! To test the storm sirens? To put two kinds of cheese on a cheeseburger? Nope, it’s encore Furry Card Sharks polls! All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #27-29:

ARTISTS (visual arts, any medium or skill level) #11, 1-2:

CCritt93

In just three weeks Furry Card Sharks returns to Fur Squared!
In our pre-con polls this time around we especially want to hear from:
Fursuiters (past or present)
Greymuzzles (by age or by time in fandom; how old and how long are left to your best judgment)

As always, all responses are anonymous. Please share with the suiters and greymuzzles you know so they might add their voices to the mix. Fur Squared’s charity HAWS will love ya for it!

Thanks for participating, everyone. Stay safe. And we hope to see you at the convention!

FURSUITERS:

GREYMUZZLES:

CCritt93

Another Fur Squared Card Sharks is in the books, and this time we raised over a hundred dollars for HAWS! Thanks to our players, survey participants, assistant Cirrus SkyDragon, and the F² team for another fun show!

So we now return to our weekly poll links. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #30-32:

ROOM CAPTAINS (congoers who reserved a hotel room in their own name to share with roommates) #1-3:

Last edited:

CCritt93

Another weekend, another batch of encore Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #33-35:

FURSUITERS #10-12:

CCritt93

Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #36-38:

STREAMING ARTISTS (visual) #1:

STREAMING CREATORS (any medium) #1:

CCritt93

The swallows have returned to Capistrano, the buzzards are back in Hinckley, and the encore Furry Card Sharks polls are in your inbox. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #39-41:

CONGOERS #13-15:

CCritt93

We’re less than 48 hours from Half Price Chocolate Bunny Day! Here are some encore Furry Card Sharks polls to tide you over before you go out to score your sweets. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #42, 9-10:

VRCHAT USERS #1-2:

CCritt93

Do you remember watching the Academy Awards telecast the night Zootopia won Best Animated Feature?

One of 11 new questions for all furry fans.

All questions stay open until they receive 100 votes. All responses are anonymous. If your friends or watchers might want to join in, please pass the word along. And thanks for participating.

As always, we’re still on the lookout for survey ideas from fans. If you have one, let us know.

CCritt93

As you may have already noticed, new Furry Card Sharks polls are coming out over the next several Wednesdays! In the meantime, here are this weekend’s repeats. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #12, 14, 16:

ARTISTS #3-5:

CCritt93

Have you ever included a pride flag (or a pride flag pattern) in furry artwork?

One of 4 new questions for artists.

All questions stay open until they receive 100 votes. All responses are anonymous. If your friends or watchers might want to join in, please pass the word along. And thanks for participating.

As always, we’re still on the lookout for survey ideas from fans. If you have one, let us know.

CCritt93

Encore Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe.

ALL FANS #18, 22-23:

WRITERS #1-2: