• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CCritt93

Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #34-36:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #34
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #35
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #36

FURSUITERS #10-12:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #10
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #11
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #12

See my “boss” Bark Woofson for more fun furry surveys!

Based on Card Sharks © Fremantle. Not affiliated with Fremantle, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any parent or subsidiary thereof.

CCritt93

Have you ever held a funeral for a pet?

One of 6 new questions for all furry fans.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #38

All questions stay open until they receive 100 votes. All responses are anonymous. If your friends or watchers might want to join in, please pass the word along. And thanks for participating.

As always, we’re still on the lookout for survey ideas from fans. If you have one, let us know.

Based on Card Sharks © Fremantle. Not affiliated with Fremantle, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any parent or subsidiary thereof.

Last edited:

CCritt93

Have you ever lost furry work of yours to a hard drive crash?

One of 3 new questions for creators of all kinds—art, writing, music, etc.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #04

All questions stay open until they receive 100 votes. All responses are anonymous. If your friends or watchers might want to join in, please pass the word along. And thanks for participating.

As always, we’re still on the lookout for survey ideas from fans. If you have one, let us know.

CCritt93

Back to Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #37, 2-3:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #37
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #03

MUSICIANS #1-2:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Musicians #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Musicians #02

NONSUITERS #2:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Nonsuiters #02

CCritt93

For a limited time only, we present to you exclusive pumpkin-spice-scented Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #5-7:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #05
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #06
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #07

GREYMUZZLES #1-3:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Greymuzzles #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Greymuzzles #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Greymuzzles #03

CCritt93

Fall has finally arrived at 6430 Pawpad Boulevard in Howlywood, and so have this weekend’s encore Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #8-10:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #08
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #09
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #10

PATREON CREATORS #1:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Patreon Creators #01

WRITERS #1-2:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Writers #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Writers #02

CCritt93

Whether you’re recovering from Aquatifur or Confuror, or gearing up for Anthro SouthEast or Furpocalypse, today’s Furry Card Sharks poll reruns have you covered. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #11-12, 14:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #11
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #12
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #14

CONGOERS #16-18:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #16
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #17
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #18

CCritt93

Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #15-17:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #15
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #16
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #17

FURSUITERS #13-15:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #13
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #14
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #15

CCritt93

A week of new polls begins today!

Has anyone ever told you to make some portion of a character’s anatomy bigger?

One of 4 new questions for artists.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Artists #10

CCritt93

Have you ever been a “roommate from hell” at a furry convention?

One of 8 new questions for congoers.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #21

CCritt93

Have you ever sung in the vehicle on the way to or from a furry convention?

One of 8 new questions for road trippers.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #05

CCritt93

Have you ever paid your hotel bill at a furry convention with something other than the card you used to reserve the room?

One of 3 new questions for room captains.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Room Captains #03

CCritt93

Have you ever fursuited at a child’s birthday party?
(Submitted by Seth Arkada)

One of 11 new questions for fursuiters.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #18

CCritt93

Have you ever told a furry artist to make some portion of a character’s anatomy bigger?

One of 11 new questions for all furry fans.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #39

CCritt93

Have you ever woken up with an idea for something furry that you just had to start working on right away?

A new question for creators of all types—art, music, writing, etc.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #05

CCritt93

And we return to reruns of Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #18-20:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #18
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #19
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #20

ROAD TRIPPERS #1-3:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #03

CCritt93

If it’s Saturday, it’s Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #21-23:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #21
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #22
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #23

CONGOERS #19-21:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #19
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #20
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #21

CCritt93

Yes-Or-No-vember continues with more Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #24-26:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #24
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #25
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #26

ROOM CAPTAINS #1-3:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Room Captains #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Room Captains #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Room Captains #03

CCritt93

While many of you are recovering from L-tryptophan overload, we hope you at least saved room for this weekend’s Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #27-29:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #27
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #28
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #29

FURSUITERS #16-18:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #16
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #17
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #18

CCritt93

Encore Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #30-32:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #30
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #31
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #32

ROAD TRIPPERS #4-5:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #04
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #05

CCritt93

CCritt93

Another batch of Furry Card Sharks poll reruns, then it’s back to the top of the order. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #36-39:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #36
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #37
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #38
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #39

CCritt93

Have you ever told your teacher, “My dog ate my homework”?

One of 4 new questions for all furry fans.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #40

CCritt93

Have you ever left a handwritten or hand-drawn thank-you note for your housekeeper?

One of 6 new questions for congoers.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #22

CCritt93

The Furry Card Sharks polling crew finishes the year, as many shows do, with reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks for participating, and have a safe and happy 2020!

ALL FANS #9-11:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #09
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #10
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #11

DEALERS #1-2:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Dealers #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Dealers #02