• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CCritt93

While we wait for a decision from Cyberskunk Scentral, we’ll continue with our Furry Card Sharks encore polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #12, 14-15:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #12
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #14
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #15

CHATROOM MODERATORS #1-2 (past or present):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Chatroom Moderators #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Chatroom Moderators #02

See my “boss” Bark Woofson for more fun furry surveys!

Based on Card Sharks © Fremantle. Not affiliated with Fremantle, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any parent or subsidiary thereof.

CCritt93

If it’s Saturday, it’s Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #16-18:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #16
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #17
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #18

CREATORS #1-3 (any furry work—art, writing, music, etc):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #03

Based on Card Sharks © Fremantle. Not affiliated with Fremantle, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any parent or subsidiary thereof.

CCritt93

Fur Squared 2020 is right around the corner . . . and with it, the return of Furry Card Sharks!

For those joining in for the first time: Welcome!
Just like on the classic TV show, a big part of Furry Card Sharks involves questions based on surveys of 100 furry fans.
We’ve picked out the polls that we would like to send across the finish line in time for the convention.

Each link below brings up a different form that takes only a minute or two to fill out.
When you finish a form, be sure to scroll down to the bottom and click the Finish button so your responses will register.

We encourage you to participate in as many of these polls as apply to you—and to spread the word to your furry friends so they can join in as well.
And remember: All responses are anonymous. But also remember that honest answers will make the game more fun.

Thank you for helping to make this game possible once again. HAWS will love you for it!

ALL FURRY FANS
#2 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #02
#3 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #03
#5 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #05
#6 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #06
#7 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #07
#8 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #08

ARTISTS (anyone who has made furry artwork, no matter the quality)
#1 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Artists #01

CONGOERS (any furry convention)
#1 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #01
#3 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #03
#4 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #04

FURSUITERS (past or present)
#1 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #01
#2 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #02
#4 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #04

GREYMUZZLES (if you think you might be one, count yourself in)
#1 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Greymuzzles #01

NONSUITERS (never suited)
#2 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Nonsuiters #02 *

WRITERS (of any furry works, whatever the quality)
#1 surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Writers #01

*The first nonsuiter poll, which had 19 questions, reached the 100-participant goal in 2019. We’re always open to new survey ideas from fans.

CCritt93

And here is what you folks made possible this year. Thanks again for participating and spreading the word!
Weekend poll links will resume on Leap Day.

CCritt93

Now that Fur Squared is behind us for this year, today we leap back into our weekend rotation of Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #19-21:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #19
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #20
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #21

ARTISTS #2-4:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Artists #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Artists #03
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Artists #04

CCritt93

Another Saturday morning serving of Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #22-24:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #22
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #23
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #24

CON FLIERS #1 (fans who have flown for a furry convention):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Con Fliers #01

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
And here is what you folks made possible this year. Thanks again for participating and spreading the word!
Weekend poll links will resume on Leap Day.

Thanks for the shout out for submitting a question. I watched the whole video. You all did a great job.

CCritt93

Hope you saved room on this Pi Day for a slice of Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #25-27:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #25
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #26
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #27

CREATORS #4-5 (all types—artists, writers, musicians, etc):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #04
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #05

CCritt93

Distract yourself for a few minutes with this weekend’s Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #28-30:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #28
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #29
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #30

STREAMING ARTISTS #1 (visual artists):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Streaming Artists #01

STREAMING CREATORS #1 (all types—artists, writers, musicians, etc):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Streaming Creators #01

CCritt93

Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks!

ALL FANS #31-33:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #31
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #32
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #33

COMMISSION CREATORS #1 (past or present):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Commission Creators #01

PATREON CREATORS #1 (past or present):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Patreon Creators #01

CCritt93

FURSUITERS: Have you ever used your fursuit head by itself as part of a practical joke?

This and ten more questions in the encore Furry Card Sharks poll below...no foolin’.

If you already voted, please share with other fursuiters. Con charities will love ya!

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #03

CCritt93

One way you can pass the time under your stay-home order is by participating in today’s encore Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. A week of new polls starts Monday! Thanks for voting and signalboosting!

ALL FANS #34-36:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #34
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #35
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #36

MUSICIANS #1-2:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Musicians #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Musicians #02

CCritt93

On a road trip for a furry convention, have you ever used seat belts to secure cargo?

One of 3 new questions for road trippers.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #06

All questions stay open until they receive 100 votes. All responses are anonymous. If your friends or watchers might want to join in, please pass the word along. And thanks for participating.

As always, we’re still on the lookout for survey ideas from fans. If you have one, let us know.

CCritt93

Have you ever reassured a younger furry fan who had done something unwise that you did something just as foolish in your youth?

One of 3 new questions for greymuzzles. If you think you might be one, count yourself in.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Greymuzzles #04

All questions stay open until they receive 100 votes. All responses are anonymous. If your friends or watchers might want to join in, please pass the word along. And thanks for participating.

As always, we’re still on the lookout for survey ideas from fans. If you have one, let us know.

CCritt93

Have you ever had to leave your table unattended to “answer the call of nature”?

One of 2 new questions for dealers—anyone who has worked in a dealer space at a furry convention.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Dealers #03

CCritt93

Two new Furry Card Sharks polls today!

ARTISTS: Have you ever turned down a paying commission because you didn’t like the design of one of the characters involved? (Submitted by Tokens Panda)
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Artists #11

CREATORS (all types—artwork, writing, music, etc): Have you ever gotten an idea for something furry that you figured you would write down later, only to forget it before you got around to writing it down?
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Creators #06

CCritt93

Have you ever tied an ordinary shoelace while wearing fursuit paws?

One of 4 new questions for fursuiters, past and present.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #19

CCritt93

Have you ever prepared for a video call by making sure no furry-related items were clearly visible in your camera shot?

One of 11 new questions for all furry fans.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #41

CCritt93

Have you ever skipped an event at a furry convention because you assumed there would be video of it online?

One of 9 new questions for congoers.

surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #23

CCritt93

For temporary relief from quarantine stir-craziness, four out of five million doctors recommend participation in weekly Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe!

ALL FANS #37-39:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #37
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #38
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #39

WRITERS #1-2:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Writers #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Writers #02

CCritt93

Furry Card Sharks poll reruns. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe!

ALL FANS #40-41:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #40
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #41

GREYMUZZLES #2-3 (if you think you might be one, count yourself in):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Greymuzzles #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Greymuzzles #03

CCritt93

Conventions may not resume for a while . . . but in the meantime Furry Card Sharks polls roll on. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Your participation and signalboosts make it possible for us to present this game at future conventions, whenever they might be. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe!

ALL FANS #9-11:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #09
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #10
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #11

ROAD TRIPPERS #1-3:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Road Trippers #03

CCritt93

Furry Card Sharks polls are just one way to pass the time while you’re waiting for the salon to open. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe!

ALL FANS #12, 14-15:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #12
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #14
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #15

ROOM CAPTAINS #1-3 (anyone in charge of a hotel room at a furry convention):
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Room Captains #01
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Room Captains #02
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Room Captains #03

CCritt93

We have two congoer polls that are thiiiiis close to game-ready. Will your vote put them over the top?

On the final night of a furry convention, do you usually attend a dead dog party?
One of 4 questions that are all one vote away!
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #03

Have you ever used a roommate’s toothpaste without asking first?
One of 6 questions within four votes of the goal!
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Congoers #04

As always, all responses are anonymous. Thanks for voting and sharing!

CCritt93

Encore Furry Card Sharks polls. All responses are anonymous. Please share with your friends and watchers, even if you’ve already voted. Thanks, everyone, and stay safe!

ALL FANS #16-18:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #16
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #17
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: All Fans #18

FURSUITERS #5-7:
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #05
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #06
surveyhero.com: Furry Card Sharks: Fursuiters #07