• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Darkmane

The wolf / lion thing.
Furry Central is a fun Discord server where furs can gather to hang out, chat and have a good time. From the general chatter to the avid roleplayer, there’s something for every fur. We even have cookies!
https://furrycentr.al/inv
Join today for a taste of what’s in store!

We're sure you'll fit right into the 200+ members that make up the madn-- server that is furry central!

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Furry Central is a place only for the clinically insane. If you're not clinically insane, you're not allowed to join.

..Wait. I'm a part of the server.

gasps as he realizes this

Damn fun server. Friendly, chill, and best of all, cookies and icecream!

Join the Dark Sid- I mean, Furry Central today, and get a free cookie as a welcome gift!

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
Very very very new to discord. How do I join the server? It says the invite has expired....
I'm not 100% versed in it, either. I have it installed already and just clicked the link. Took a bit to load through my browser, then redirected on its own.

Pig415

well thanks for banning me jerk. people are so touchy and go straight to thinking people are trolling.
im literaly on another discord chilling with my furry pals. also idk how these people even thought i was trolling i gave them my id and everything.
the only reason they gave me was that i had my playing game as xxx cam girls and thats just a joke.

Darkmane

The wolf / lion thing.
well thanks for banning me jerk. people are so touchy and go straight to thinking people are trolling.
im literaly on another discord chilling with my furry pals. also idk how these people even thought i was trolling i gave them my id and everything.
the only reason they gave me was that i had my playing game as xxx cam girls and thats just a joke.

Okay, so.

This was not your ban reason, and seeing as you want to protest it, I will post my evidence here.

Your ban reason:

Their ID: 147153913815105536
Type: PERM BAN
Reason: Troll, sending unsolicited shirtless photos, Game name. General attitude. Proof1 |Proof2
Issued Points: 30
Issued by: 165946051365306371
Known name at time of incident: Pig415
Appealed? no
Appeal accepted?

With that being said... I'm heading to bed for the night.

Edit: looking at your account info. You just made your account today, with your profile picture being added a few minutes ago, so it seems like you made this account just to slander us?

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

I noticed there is a server setting so links never expire xD

I joined but it seems this one is small and not a lot of users on it. (=

Darkmane

The wolf / lion thing.

I noticed there is a server setting so links never expire xD

I joined but it seems this one is small and not a lot of users on it. (=

There is, we used to have it expire due to trolls.

As it's happened less frequently, we've now set it to not expire.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Can I still join???

KiwiKingOfBirds

Can I please be unbanned? Discord KiwiKingOfBirds. I posted a link to a Minecraft server usage leaderboard and got banned for DM advertising for some reason, I didn't DM anyone.

KiwiKingOfBirds

Ban appeal: (idk if there's a template sorry)
Discord: KiwiKingOfBirds#5394
Ban reason given: DM Advertising
My guess of why I was banned: I tried to post a link to a minecraft server's usage leaderboard because I've got an 8 hour a day average, it was automatically deleted, I didn't really see it as advertising so I resaid it with a space so it wasn't deleted, it was then deleted again by a mod. Then about 10 mins or something later, it said I was banned.
Why I think I should be unbanned: I've learnt that counts as advertising, I won't do it again, if I want to show something like that I would take a screenshot and crop out any logos in future.
Other: I'm not too sure why it said "DM Advertising" as I didn't DM anyone, but i'm guessing it just meant advertising.

Darkmane

The wolf / lion thing.
Ban appeal: (idk if there's a template sorry)
Discord: KiwiKingOfBirds#5394
Ban reason given: DM Advertising
My guess of why I was banned: I tried to post a link to a minecraft server's usage leaderboard because I've got an 8 hour a day average, it was automatically deleted, I didn't really see it as advertising so I resaid it with a space so it wasn't deleted, it was then deleted again by a mod. Then about 10 mins or something later, it said I was banned.
Why I think I should be unbanned: I've learnt that counts as advertising, I won't do it again, if I want to show something like that I would take a screenshot and crop out any logos in future.
Other: I'm not too sure why it said "DM Advertising" as I didn't DM anyone, but i'm guessing it just meant advertising.

Please check your discord for an FR from me, ty!