• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Comedians

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Anyone know of any furry comedians? It seems like it'd be pretty rare, but I'd like to see if there are any at all.

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
Perhaps but none come to mind......HAY! You become the first comedian to go up on stage in a fur suit!! XD

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Well we bring lulz and drama to the interbutts, why not the real world?

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
It would take some kind of super-furry to utilize the drama that takes place in the furry world... Not be part of it. :p

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
omg, I'd pay alot of money to see a comedian to a skit in a fur suit. Many many more would too.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Dang, we may be on to something!
CALL THE PRESS! WE'VE GOT A STORY ON OUR HANDS!

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
Jnod.gif

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I've done open mic night a few times if that counts........

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
nopes , though it would be awesome to do a set about being a furry.

Mos def. Fa sho. Fo rizzle. Word.
Yes, it would most surely be amusing, my friend.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
So what is the deal with airline food?
Lol, I've been wanting to say it. X3

Well, when I flew to France, the food on the plane was surprisingly good. THAT, my friends, is the deal with airline food.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Well, when I flew to France, the food on the plane was surprisingly good. THAT, my friends, is the deal with airline food.

Hmm... I wouldn't know squat about airplanes. I've never traveled on a plane before.

Also, Uncle Kage is comedian, isn't he? Or am I wrong?

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
So I was talking to my mate the other day and she told me I needed to lay off the cat nip. Whats with that man? I mean yeah I enjoy a little nip here and there so what if I end up on the shower floor attacking her hair in the drain cause I think its a mouse.

Hanzo

I make bills for your thrills
2 gryphon tops all since every other person in the fandom is funny and random....but not well known

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
Hmm...oddly, I've thought about putting together a stand-up thing...but since I'm not naturally funny that way, I'd have to practice a lot...just came up with another rather trite (in my opinion--though, of course, I consider everything I think of pretty hackneyed) joke yesterday...

So, I was on the Internet yesterday, and somehow I wound up on a zoo site. You get three guesses how, and the first two don't count. Anyway, I leave pretty quickly, 'cuz I'm not in the mood for that stuff at the time, but I remember hearing all these arguments over the years about sexuality and morality and that whole oil-water blend. Basically, though, all the arguments against most so-called "deviant" sexualities boil down to the deviants du jour--furries, bisexuals, zoophiles, obsessive baseball fans, whatever--not respecting the ideas of family or monogamous partnerships...in other words, sleeping around with everyone they can find. And, being three of the aforementioned things, I must admit that this argument is a real wake-up call to me. It means I've been doing it wrong all these years.

Complete and utter crap, right? I think I'll stick to nonsense rap when I feel a need to bring lulz...

Does anything rhyme humorously with sauerbraten?

Suntiger

I thought that one was pretty hilarious, AdriNoMa. Great punchline! :D

"Having finally come out as a furry, I've decided to put a 'I brake for humans' sticker on my car."

Slayn

bang your head.
I once did a stand up on a cruise boat where I told a couple of furry jokes.