• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Comics with tasteful fanservice? (Dragons preferred)

Binah

I will make two confessions here. (1) I am not a furry, at least insofar as I refuse the title for myself (I suppose my very presence here suggests the contrary, but if someone were to ask me I would say no). (2) This is not my first account here, but I couldn't remember how to get into my old one after a year's absence. I've been told I have a very particular way of typing - if I sound familiar, this is probably why.

Anyway. I recently stumbled onto a webcomic called Furry Fight Chronicles, and - shockingly - found that I really, really, really like it, enough to probably subscribe to the author's Patreon for exclusive side stories and the like. It has fanservice, but no explicit nudity, and the story is extremely compelling. I am, frankly, stunned by how invested I am in the storyline, especially since I generally don't like comics all that much.

This awoke a desire in me to read some others, and so I must ask: Are there other comics featuring furry characters with some amount of fanservice? I have a preference for dragon women or characters with tails and scales (yes, I know, those are scalies and not furries, but please let us not dwell on this). Some explicit nudity is fine, but I'd rather not explicit sex scenes with lots of, well, let's just say fluids. I find that unappealing for a few reasons.

I confess to not being super comfortable with this sort of thing, though I'm slightly better than I used to be. Please note that my asking this is not very easy for me to do. I don't know why I must note this, but doing so makes me feel better. X_X.

Thank you.
- Binah

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
You might like Twokinds.

Binah

Forgive my ignorance @Binah . In the context of your post, what does fanservice mean?
In the context of my post, I mean in a sexual manner. Think a (cisgender female, as suits my preference) character taking a bath or undressing, wearing somewhat revealing clothing, catching the gaze of someone, that sort of thing. It doesn't need to be crazy or over-the-top, but I'd prefer it to be notable (because I'm a pervert I guess X_X).

Artimis101

Howdy OP. I'm in a similar boat as you when it comes to looking for furryish comics and manga.

I think I know exactly what you're after. Look up the manga Killing Bites.

It's about people that turn into beast people who are supposed to fight to the death on behalf of shadowy organizations.

They start out looking more human than beast but more recently the characters have been getting their "completed" beast forms which are furry as hell.

Lots of fanservice. Lots.

P.S: No dragons though
P.P.S: Also their is one season of an anime for it. It's not great but it's still neat.

Binah

Howdy OP. I'm in a similar boat as you when it comes to looking for furryish comics and manga.

I think I know exactly what you're after. Look up the manga Killing Bites.

It's about people that turn into beast people who are supposed to fight to the death on behalf of shadowy organizations.

They start out looking more human than beast but more recently the characters have been getting their "completed" beast forms which are furry as hell.

Lots of fanservice. Lots.

P.S: No dragons though
P.P.S: Also their is one season of an anime for it. It's not great but it's still neat.
I'm partway through the first chapter at this moment. It's not 100% what I had in my mind's eye when asking this question, but it's definitely quite good in its own right (and indeed, very fanservicey!) Many thanks.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
My way of typing really is that distinctive? Indeed, 'tis me. XD Good to see you also.
I wouldn't say your way of writing gives you away. But we had pretty long discussion back then, I read your stories and I remember the subject topic well (still haven't gotten any dragon ladies among my own characters though, shame on me...).
Plus, I've seen no other person here with usernames from this particular domain.

Binah

A lot of Chalodillo's comics are like that. He's the artist behind Las Lindas.
I just looked at the first few pages of Las Lindas. I am about to give what might be one of the most nonsensical criticisms possible... The main character (who is indeed fanserviced so far) I find not very attractive because her breasts are way too big. I know, I know - I ask for fanservicey comics with nude women and then complain when they have breasts? I just find it unnecessary and over the top when they're so utterly huge, and actually kind of icky feeling when they're so large.

I'll keep reading, I suspect. Maybe it'll get toned down, but if not, I might still enjoy it. Thank you for the suggestion.

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
I just looked at the first few pages of Las Lindas. I am about to give what might be one of the most nonsensical criticisms possible... The main character (who is indeed fanserviced so far) I find not very attractive because her breasts are way too big. I know, I know - I ask for fanservicey comics with nude women and then complain when they have breasts? I just find it unnecessary and over the top when they're so utterly huge, and actually kind of icky feeling when they're so large.

I'll keep reading, I suspect. Maybe it'll get toned down, but if not, I might still enjoy it. Thank you for the suggestion.
I see what you did there. Yes, his proportions are very exaggerated especially in the chest area. But it's a good starting point, yes?