• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Commercial

Meliz

gets it stuck between things
Get Drunk'd.

I hope you guys enjoy this shizzle, with the fizzle and the partizzle and the

ah, skroo it you probably got the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3RJugOtP40

And if i should edit this thing just let me know, admins, no need for the kicking and banning and warn level upping and stuff. just pm me and i'm taking it down the second you tell me.

cuz i don't know if linkz are allowed on here. just making sure. it's called, covering one's own @$$.

just, hope you guys like it.

Meliz

gets it stuck between things
Rhainor said:
Meliz said:
aww :( you shot me down.

lol

It was floating around people's journals on FA like a week and a half ago.

still didn't need to shoot me down like that. it r teh maek mii shad. (poor attempt at lolcat.)

Cmdr-A

Adeptus Astartes
Rhainor said:
Meliz said:
aww :( you shot me down.

lol

It was floating around people's journals on FA like a week and a half ago.

That and someone sent me the link over a messenger too xP but still. its cool to see some furry stuff getting out there every now and then. even if its not in one owns country though.

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Watched it like three times. o.o I feel like such a dork for going "Why can't we genetically make ourselves like that? It would rock!"

Then another part of my brain goes "Shh. They'll think you're crazy."

Rhari

I lol'd :3 Best commercial ever. Then I lol'd more at all the hate! Cause hate makes drama and drama is lulz. I'm just too tired for this :p

Anyone know if the hi-res version is downloadable anywhere? It's just so bizarre that I have to have it.

Cmdr-A

Adeptus Astartes
Yeah...I think someone on fa in their journal posted a link to it. But its not saved in my history damnit. I'll post the link here as soon as FA gets back up and I go to the users journal

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
I've already seen it and, my god, they could never get away with that in the US!

pitonpeludo

Integrills and Derivigators
Porsupah said:
(Not furry, but the same ad agency also submitted this promo for SIGGRAPH 2004 exhibition)

Reminds me too much of this...
n501188456_106630_8562.jpg

Bowtoid_Obelisk said:
There was some AIDS awareness one like a year ago that had a bunch of furry creatures.

Yep, that's because furries get the conAIDS. So tragic...

Kyouryuu

Well, aside from the fact that it would never be on US airwaves, I'm impressed at how elaborate it is.

All we get is Toucan Sam. >_>

phoxxz

The freakin' corsky
hooooly crap I love it.

And I love orangina. freaking delicious drink, man!

That was also a crazy perverted commercial, leave it to the french! XD

but yeah I highly doubt that'd ever come to the US. Some mother would probably BAWWW until she was blue in the face.

LoinRocker

Meliz said:
Get Drunk'd.

I hope you guys enjoy this shizzle, with the fizzle and the partizzle and the

ah, skroo it you probably got the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3RJugOtP40

And if i should edit this thing just let me know, admins, no need for the kicking and banning and warn level upping and stuff. just pm me and i'm taking it down the second you tell me.

cuz i don't know if linkz are allowed on here. just making sure. it's called, covering one's own @$$.

just, hope you guys like it.

HA! That was great.

xLadyxFelinex

As far as furry commercials go...

There's a commercial here for some "work-at-home" get rich quick scheme that features a (shoddily animated) talking anthropomorphic fox. That's... about it, as far as I can recall.