• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry cons in the UK?

dogit

That derp from faf
What furry cons are in the UK. For my first furry con i don't want to leave the country, if any one is attending any cons in the uk or knows of any can you send me a link.

ps: I am sorry if there is already a post like this i could not find it.

Eiriol

Oh my gosh I didn't know it was in Birmingham! I don't have a fursuit yet unfortunately, but if I'm free I might go just to experience what a furry convention is actually like =D

Wolfool

This is going to be my first Con too^^ Can't wait! Shame I didn't go last year though... this years a futuristic theme which will be fun but last year was medieval which I would have LOVED! Hope you have fun!

Greatodyer

Loveable Pony
I would love to go to this as I only live in Nottingham but I've found out about this too late of a time. Maybe next year :)

dogit

That derp from faf
Ha ha. Ye I know but Its better hear because there recommended by furrys. So :p

I would love to go to this as I only live in Nottingham but I've found out about this too late of a time. Maybe next year :)

Hey if you're going next year, we can meet up if you like.

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
If I had money and my mother went to England with me, I could've tried going to CfZ... Oh well, maybe next year or in two years.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I was psycking myself up about Confuzzled but i didnt know conventions lasted over a course of days :/
I dont have any more days to book off and if i did there's no way i could sneak out without everyone knowings, its kinda crappy :(

If I had money and my mother went to England with me, I could've tried going to CfZ... Oh well, maybe next year or in two years.

It'd probably be easier for you to attend Eurofurence in Germany if you're in France?

That said, come to Confuzzled, too, I've met so many nice Eurofurs there. :3

I was psycking myself up about Confuzzled but i didnt know conventions lasted over a course of days :/
I dont have any more days to book off and if i did there's no way i could sneak out without everyone knowings, its kinda crappy
icon_sad.gif

It can be intimidating at first, but everyone is there for the same reason, so you'll get along with lots of people. I'd be happy to hang out if you go next year.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Yeah it sounds awesome and something i desperately need right now i just cant manage to get there :(

Wydo

The Furry Phil
ahh man just go get a load of furs together and just go out drinking, its £100 at most and its a load of fun relieving stress and creating memories if your lucky.

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
It'd probably be easier for you to attend Eurofurence in Germany if you're in France?

That said, come to Confuzzled, too, I've met so many nice Eurofurs there. :3

Going to Germany is much more expensive to me than going to England if I'm not mistaken (especially since Bordeaux is like, touchig the Atlantic and is not too far from Spain... In any case, I'll try to come next year to either, as money isn't something I'm too familiar with if you know what I mean... (being ultra poor sucks sometimes)

TyLupo

The closest one to me is LondonFur, about two and a half hours of train journeying haha

But good to know that there is one close to me... I'm surprised there isn't one in Brighton... Brighton has like EVERYTHING haha