• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Cringe YouTube Videos!!!

Shuld there be cringey royalty free music in the background of the next one?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Storok

670 blp
Yes guys you heared it!
After I saw many videos about cringey Furrys or stuff that has to do with them on YouTube I decided to make my own commentarys on the worst of them all! I hope you can support me with it and help me Improve.
These Videos are for the purpose of fun and jokes not to offend anyone in the fandom...
Would be dumb if i do so as a part of it.
It would also Be nice to Recieve "Cringe Ferret" Fan-Art that will be featured in the videos .
Here is a little taste:

Last edited:

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
I enjoyed it. Think it just needed more cringe which would be more difficult because you would need to use undiscovered cringe.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Honestly, I've heard from a handful of people that they joined the fandom after viewing these sort of things.

AlphaGaming

Noble ze Arctic Wolf
This gets my yes/10

Also is that your voice? If it is, you've got a good one :3

Storok

670 blp
Also is that your voice?
No I fake my voice in any shape or form in real life I am a transsexual hormone manipulated 12 year old kid with depression :V

Last edited:

Storok

670 blp
New videos daily but sadly I can't find more short cringe so I might have to cover the CSI episode :V

AlphaGaming

Noble ze Arctic Wolf
Have faith, you may just find something perfect

I've seen some pretty cringey stuff in my days of the internet

So bad, infact, that I have no idea what they are anymore because they've been put into the dark recesses of my mind

Storok

670 blp
Have faith, you may just find something perfect

I've seen some pretty cringey stuff in my days of the internet

So bad, infact, that I have no idea what they are anymore because they've been put into the dark recesses of my mind

Do i look like someone without faith that releases a "War Thunder" "I hate Rammers" video because he cant find cringe that isnt overused... oh hell... this happened today

AlphaGaming

Noble ze Arctic Wolf
All of the good cringe is taken :(

Part of Jontron's review of food fight

There might be some good cringe left. Just maybe...
If I could remember it

Storok

670 blp
i should open a cringe suggestion thread

Storok

670 blp
I know, but it's the way it's presented that makes it feel like a Leafy video.
whatever i know they aren't that good so leave some constructive criticism also i need your agreement for quoting you in the next video about savage copy paste photoshop pro