• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Crushes

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
1528100321.waddledox_dragoneer-s.png

omo!
Why, hello there. =3

potato-kun

can you make me a sandwich?
hmm the earliest i can think of is Lucario. I know it's a cliche but I always thought he was cool. My newer crushes includes Bowser, Nick Wilde, Flavio Hippo (from Animaniacs), Dingodile, Dragonite... and others i can't think of at the moment ^^;

Arthurtheshepherd

Canada's most well dressed collie.
When i first joined the fandom i didn't understand why y'all loved Nick Wild but now i understand i have never wanted to have "fun" ( if you know what i mean ) with a cartoon character in my life

Liberonscien

When i first joined the fandom i didn't understand why y'all loved Nick Wild but now i understand i have never wanted to have "fun" ( if you know what i mean ) with a cartoon character in my life
I don't really like the character like that but I'm assuming the sentiment is something like "he is cute; he is a sympathetic guy; he is charming; he is funny" and so on.

Sushimitsu

"Dosukoi"
Is it weird to have loads of furry crushes while growing up? haha

From the earliest I can remember, Sly Cooper and Jon Talbain from dark stalkers peaked my interest when I was a kid.
il_794xN.1198280943_hgkn.jpg
Look at this goodest of boys...

Then I kinda found the two cancelled star fox 2 characters kinda cute miyu and fay, to think people had to wait years to play the game to find out these 2 cuties existed for a decade! Also, red pandas are cool so is retsuko :)

Attachments

• il_794xN.1198280943_hgkn.jpg
    il_794xN.1198280943_hgkn.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 41
D

Deleted member 82554

I could totally fuck Artemis right now. He keeps teasing us with his paws and I find that very murr. Plus his adorable salty attitude is just so sexy.

CarbonCoal

Digital Artist
Twitch from League of Legends. He was literally the only reason why I played LoL and then I stopped playing not long after I unlocked him.
upload_2019-8-28_6-41-26.jpeg

Also Pinstripe from Crash Bandicoot is my new rat husband. He’s the only Crash Bandicoot furry that I’m attracted to. I really have a thing for rat furries.
upload_2019-8-28_6-43-29.png

Last edited: